K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have two childten who are attending Our lady of Fatima School and one who recently graduated. I have been extremely pleased with the curriculum! My child that graduated moved to public school and was almost an entire year ahead of his classmates! I also have a child with dyslexia. Many of the teachers have received training in dyslexia and have helpef her tremendously. The staff is friendly and the teachers are extremely accessible. I am thankful for all they have done for my children.

My child was not accepted by the other children . The teachers did nothing at all as my child was bullied on a daily basis. They may start their day in prayer but those kids did NOT act Christ-like. I once smelled someone smoking in the girls bathroom and reported it to the secretary who looked at me like I was from another planet. I then repeated myself and asked to see the principal but the woman said that "it was ok". Needless to say I was extremely disappointed in the lack of leadership by the principal and staff.

My children have attended OLF since kindergarten and I must say, this is exactly where they need to be. The one on one my children receive from the teachers and staff is important to me. Every teacher knows the name of every child in our school, its almost like a homeschool enviornment. But most of all, they are taught morals, values, responsibility, and discipline that will help, along w/ parental involvment, create the foundation neccessary so as to aid them in making the best decisions they can during their adult lives. I absolutley love the fact that my children start their day at school with prayer along with the teaching of our faith in religion class, but most of all, Christ IS the reason for our school and is the ever present teacher in every classroom . God Bless our school.

My daughter attended this school and loved every minute of it. She attended k-8. The teachers helped her prepare for success in high school. She just won a scholarship to pay for a portion of her tuition next year (10th grade). My daughter was extremely reserved as a small child and this school helped her break out of her shell an become a confident, respectable young lady. I would like to thank all the staff at OLF for the wonderful, rich school experience they provided for my daughter.

This is one of the worst daycare/preschools we have ever been involved with. The teachers and director will not deal nor resolve any conflict(s) arising between children or staff. Our child screamed every day that we dropped them off, signaling us that something was wrong.

Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8