K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School 1

Posted July 03, 2014
My child was not accepted by the other children . The teachers did nothing at all as my child was bullied on a daily basis. They may start their day in prayer but those kids did NOT act Christ-like. I once smelled someone smoking in the girls bathroom and reported it to the secretary who looked at me like I was from another planet. I then repeated myself and asked to see the principal but the woman said that "it was ok". Needless to say I was extremely disappointed in the lack of leadership by the principal and staff.

Posted July 18, 2010
My children have attended OLF since kindergarten and I must say, this is exactly where they need to be. The one on one my children receive from the teachers and staff is important to me. Every teacher knows the name of every child in our school, its almost like a homeschool enviornment. But most of all, they are taught morals, values, responsibility, and discipline that will help, along w/ parental involvment, create the foundation neccessary so as to aid them in making the best decisions they can during their adult lives. I absolutley love the fact that my children start their day at school with prayer along with the teaching of our faith in religion class, but most of all, Christ IS the reason for our school and is the ever present teacher in every classroom . God Bless our school.

Posted June 02, 2008
My daughter attended this school and loved every minute of it. She attended k-8. The teachers helped her prepare for success in high school. She just won a scholarship to pay for a portion of her tuition next year (10th grade). My daughter was extremely reserved as a small child and this school helped her break out of her shell an become a confident, respectable young lady. I would like to thank all the staff at OLF for the wonderful, rich school experience they provided for my daughter.

Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School

Posted May 26, 2008
This is one of the worst daycare/preschools we have ever been involved with. The teachers and director will not deal nor resolve any conflict(s) arising between children or staff. Our child screamed every day that we dropped them off, signaling us that something was wrong.

Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School 2

Posted May 13, 2005
I have been dipleased with the leadership in this school and the enability to think and plan for the future/fundraising. Secondly, the teachers take favor upon the students who can perform at grade level therefore leaving those who struggle left to figure it out on their own. Last but not least, communication between the staff and parents is marginal with no guidance from the principle. Of all the things I have struggled with regarding OLF, this is the the biggest issue that keeps me awake at night. Communication and guidance should be the pride of every school-these are the keys to success in education. All I know is this...Benton and Bryant school districts are excellent school districts and both have excellent professional teachers and principles. If you are looking for professionalism, OLF is not the place for you or your children they... will let you down.

Posted March 22, 2005
This school is wonderful. My three children have gone to this school. I wouldnt ever think about putting my child into the Benton schools when there is always Our lady of fatima.

Posted July 17, 2004
This school is an excellent place for my children. The academic standard is high. My kids enjoy going to school and that is important to me. The teachers are caring and communicate with parents well. The environment at this school is disciplined yet relaxed. I rate this school a 5 on this scale of 1 to 5.

Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School 4

Posted August 02, 2003
overall excellent school with great teacher and parent envolvment. The teachers and staff really care about the students welfare. High academic goals and achievements. There are a few parents that need to be taught the Catholic system of disipline and respect for others ,but overall I would rate the school a 4 on a 1-5 base.

Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School
818 West Cross Street, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top