Bad
Good

Posted October 21, 2011
Benton School District is why we moved here from Las Vegas... BHS is a awesome school, the remodel is beyond belief. Education is top notch.

Posted January 11, 2010
As a father I needed a good school for my 16 year old daughter. At Benton High School I dont have to worry about whether my daughter will be recieving a good education or not. Benton is a great place for all students.

Benton High School

Posted June 11, 2009
The statewide exit exams ranked Benton High students as number one in math, number two in the state in literacy and number one in science. Last year Benton had as many National Merit Semifinalists as all the rest of the county schools put together. You can't beat Benton High anywhere in Arkansas. Tests prove it, awards prove it, scholarships prove it. My daughter when there, went on to be number on in her freshmen class at Hendrix College.

Posted June 10, 2003
As a graduate of this school almost 15 years ago, I believe it was the best school in the state. I took all advanced placement classes while I was there. College was a breeze due to the high level of education. My first year in college I won the Jessie Okelley creative writing contest, which was open to all university students nationwide. I aced English comp I and comp II. My university professors were amazed, and asked me where I attended high school. When I told them, they understood. Evidently I was not the first from my school that had garnered some attention. Now I am a parent of three kids, and am glad they can benefit from the school as I did.

Benton High School
211 Border St, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Benton High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.