Caldwell Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2014
April 19, 2012, I removed my special needs twin girls from this school because one of my girls came home with a broken leg & I I know that the school covered my disabled daughter injury, when I called the Kindergarten teacher to see what happened to my little girl, the teacher told me that she had went home with a migraine, after talking to the teacher I took my daughter to the E.R. because she is helpless & non-verbal I found out the reason she came home crying, her leg was broken, April 20,2012 @ 7:32a.m. I went to Caldwell to watch the video of my daughter @ school that day and the principal told me that she would watch it first to find out what had happened, come to find out she deleted the video to cover for staff, and the nurse over at Caldwell would always call me anytime my girls got sick but on April,19,2012 she never called not a good place for special needs kids.

Posted March 15, 2012
A great school! Teachers are great! I did school choice and am so thankful I did so. We are very proud that our son goes to Caldwell Elem. Thank you to the teachers and staff at Caldwell for all you do!

Caldwell Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
Yes, I am disgruntled about test scores. My child has had all As throughout his/her near completed elementary school career. The catch is, so have the majority of students at Caldwell. The scores aren't a reliable judge, unfortunately.

Posted January 16, 2012
Some one said "don't believe the scores". My gosh, that is the very thing that you can believe. They must be disgruntled about something. We had a great experience there.

Caldwell Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted June 23, 2008
My son goes here and we love this school, very caring and thoughtful school....

Posted January 06, 2008
caring and loving staff and teachers

Caldwell Elementary School
1800 West Sevier St, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Caldwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caldwell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top