Benton, AR

Posted May 20, 2015
My kindergartener has had a wonderful year at this great school. I have been very pleased with the support from the teachers and leadership to help our children learn and grow. Great job, Howard Perrin! We look forward to being here through fifth grade.

Posted February 04, 2005
I think this school is one of the best. The principal is just as nice as can be. On a scale from 1-10. I would rate this school a 10.

Posted November 02, 2004
Perrin Elementary is an awesome place for kids to learn. It is a very close community and the teachers are wonderful!

Perrin Elementary School
1201 Smithers Dr, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Perrin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perrin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top