Benton, AR

Posted June 04, 2014
Ringgold Elementary is truly a hidden gem in Central Arkansas. After growing up in a private elementary school and then attending Pulaski County schools as a teen, I really understand what a gift it is to have a school like Ringgold in our community. My son has attended Ringgold for 4 years now and really loves his school. I have never had a problem with Ringgold staff or teachers that could not be solved. I have enjoyed Mrs. Overturf as the new principal as well. Keep up the great work Ringgold. I wish other school leaders from around central Arkansas would make an appointment, speak with and observe the professionalism, care, safety and order that Ringgold provides. A Thankful Parent.

Ringgold Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2013
My daughter is having a rough time with her teacher. I have talked many times with the principle to get the resolved. I am changing my daughter to a different school. She comes home crying that her teacher is mean to all the students in her class.

Posted November 05, 2012
I am a grandparent of Brayden Welborn. I know you were a great school because my daughter Sarah Shoptaw investigated you before she put here girls in. She even watched the playground to see what was going on. She would drive about an hour everyday to get them there. When it was Brayden's turn we already knew Ringgold was a good school. Then, Brayden came to my house and without asking started teaching me what he had learned. Good job, Ringgold!

Posted January 16, 2012
Great school. Devoted staff and excellent principal. The school takes in middle to lower income students and moves them to excellent test scores. This is a school others should clone.

Posted August 11, 2009
my son loved kindergarten at ringgold. there is no better teacher than Mrs. Daugherty, and Ms. Kerr is a caring, effective, excellent principal. my son learned so much this year & truly enjoyed going to school every day.

Posted October 01, 2008
my son enjoys the starfall website at school, and we are able to access it from our home computer as well.. it will be a great help with benchmark scores..

Posted January 29, 2008
This school is fantastic. The teachers really take time with the kids and parental involvement on site is not only welcome but encouraged.

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted May 03, 2006
I have an 8 year old daughter attending this school. We haven't had any problems and are enjoying the 'new' school.

Ringgold Elementary School
536 River St, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Ringgold Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ringgold Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top