Benton, AR

Benton Middle School 0

Posted February 12, 2010
Strong faculty and administrative leadership. Students feel safe and know that they are supported. Overall excellent learning environment.

Benton Middle School 4

Posted November 02, 2009
Teachers are great, they listen to our kids, they watch our kids & our kids actually are learning there!

Posted September 20, 2008
I am a student at BMS. Its is awesome. all the 7th grade teachers are cool. Mrs. Shults is a great principal!

Posted June 25, 2008
Benton Middle School is a fantastic School, coming from a school district that rated a 2 out of 10 to an 8 out of 10 has improved my daughters education, we are happy to be int eh Benton School District

Posted May 11, 2005
Even though I am a student I would like to say that Benton Middle School is the BEST school that I have ever been to. Mrs. Shults is the BEST. A middle school student.

Benton Middle School
204 North Cox St, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Benton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top