Benton, AR

Posted March 20, 2014
My son graduated salem elementary and loved it! He entered salem in the first grade and had a slow reading problem! The special help that was aimed towards his individual needs was unbeatable! The principal was personal with all students. And left a lasting impression on my son! My sons issues could have been ignored and he could have been pushed on or passed over but not at salem!! He went to bryant K and I wasnt happy with the teachers and how they handled him! When your struggling child actually wants to go to school it speeks volumes!!!!

Salem Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2010
I am very unpleased about my childrens' education at this facility. Parents are not informed about their children's progress and behavior. Ultimately, I do not feel my children are safe. On more than a dozen times my children have been picked up by someone that was not on their list to be picked up. I have never had my chidren in any facility that did not check to see who my children could be picked up by other than their parents. Unbelievable!!

Posted May 05, 2009
Top-ranked elementary in a great district. The teachers are very experienced and do a great job. Active parent involvement with a great principal makes for a great start. The G/T program is very strong, yet doesn't pile-on too much homework.

Posted April 30, 2009
As with all schools, the teacher make the difference. For the most part the teachers are great and really care about the kids. Parent involvement is encouraged and welcomed. The other staff here is great!

Salem Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2006
I love the teachers at this school. They are truly a rare thing compared to the other reviews on here. I am moving from the area and scared to death. If my husband did not insist on moving, I never would. My kids love their teachers. The teachers want parent involvement and never discourage it. I only hope to find a school home where we are going that is as good as Salem.

Salem Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2004
This school is wonderful. I have a child that graduated with honors and very high on A.C.T testing and I think the education he received here helped him with this. I have a child attending at this time and is doing great on her testing. I love this school.

Salem Elementary School
2701 Salem Rd, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Salem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salem Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top