Benton, AR

Posted May 06, 2008
Harmony Grove is a great school the teachers expect the very best of each student. I have made alot of friends and have fun on field trips

Posted March 07, 2008
The school is in transition with some new administration. Princial needs to follow written policy more. Teacher morale is low right now. We are hoping for more and better things in the future.

Posted December 29, 2006
I have 3 children currently enrolled in Harmony Grove schools and I couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are great and the administrative staff are attentive to the students needs and enable them to grow with encouragement. I am not from here, so I can testify that this school district is top notch for its size. Respectfully Buck Burchfield

Harmony Grove High School 1

Posted August 23, 2006
Very little productivity. No stimulation for the children. Parents discouraged from involvement. No discipline. Children constantly beat up by other children, so no safety.

Posted November 14, 2005
It is a wonderful school system and although they do not have a football team (which is coming in the next couple years) they have every other sport available. The band has won numerous honors and the girls golf team finished second in state. The baseball and softball teams have also done very well for several years. I want anyone who is thinking of moving to the area to consider Harmony Grove and check their credentials.

Posted October 29, 2004
There is no school like Harmony Grove! What an excellent school. I always wanted to have my children attend the same school I did and graduate knowing their classmates. Students get the best education to prepare them for life. The administration and teachers at HG are the very best and actually know each student by name. They care for their students and want each child to succeed in life. The educational system and support system that HG has to offer means alot to me as a parent.

Posted May 07, 2004
Outstanding school! Great staff, safe school. Small class size makes all the students feel special. Music and Arts departments are second to none. I drive 40 miles one way to work so my children can attend school here.

Posted March 23, 2004
This school is a very close family type of school where you know every one and they know you. The teachers are great and the athletics there are exceptional! I feel the atmosphere is very comfortable and goals are set well for each student they offer many things not just an education but a life lesson.

2621 Hwy 229, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Harmony Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Grove High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top