Benton, AR

Posted October 14, 2013
Westbrook Elementary Benton,Arkansas is awesome for children to ensure quality moral development and good quality social interaction.

Westbrook Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2013
The goal of Westbrook Elementary School, in partnership with family and community, is to provide a challenging and supportive learning environment that meets the diverse needs of all students and provides the opportunity for student growth and success. I have been teaching at Westbrook Elementary for 13 years, and I cannot think of anywhere else I would rather be. I have seen this school grow beyond belief in the last several years, and I want to do everything I can to help it continue. There is always room for improvement, and we are definitely working to make that happen. I would like to see more of our teachers engaging students in a way that builds their confidence and assists them in believing that education is important for everyday growth, along with future successes in life.

Posted June 16, 2013
Both of my children attended this school. We had a great experience! They both did very well academically and were well prepared for middle school and beyond. The teachers and administrators are very caring and go above and beyond for their students.

Posted October 28, 2009
The teachers & pricipal are loving & really care about the kids. AR Counselling is contracted with the school so their care & services are free to the students. It's great.

Posted August 01, 2007
Moving to a smaller school was a great advantage to our children. Westbrook Elementary was the best choice, being surrounded by larger schools, they have the top hand at personal attention and going the extra mile where our children were concerned. Being in elementary, there hasn't been a great deal of extracurricular yet, but the cheerleading camp for elementary girls really brought out the spirit that this school shares in my 5 year old daughter. For a parent looking for teachers that really care, and give every effort for your child, Westbrook is the school you have been looking for. Advantage - Smaller schools!

Westbrook Elementary School
2621 Hwy 229, Benton, AR  72015
Last modified Westbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westbrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top