Bad
Good

The Principal and all of the staff and teachers are dedicated to our children. My Son is in the 8th and soon the 9th and everyone there helps him succeed. I am well pleased with this school.

This school is a great place to be at. Everybody is there to help you when you need help. The teachers and staffs are Fantastic. I love this school a lot. They have amazing teachers, staffs, and assistant principals to. BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!

Lincoln Junior High School is the best school for 7th-8th graders here in Bentonville, AR. This school is just incredibly, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G The teachers are supportive and REALLY awesome, Principal leadership is excellent, the cafeteria is fantastic, the school is big and clean, it's just, fabolous. I say, Go Lincoln Leopards. LJHS is also the top-ranking and the best junior high school here in Bentonville,AR. Students in LJHS uses laptops, computers and iPads in class. Very high on technology, which is excellent. The school will really make sure that all students will excell and succeed. It's Fantastic! I'm actually running out of words to describe LJHS I mean, I just ABSOLUTELY love this school. Go Lincoln Junior High School, HOME OF THE LEOPARDS!

As we finish our 2nd year at LJHS, I can honestly say that this is a school who cares for their students. From the minute you walk through the front door, you feel welcome. The teachers my child has had have been incredible! They have been easy to communicate with and helpful to my child, even outside school hours.

Awesome school, caring staff and teachers!

Awsome teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My child loves LJHS; the staff is fantastic and supportive!

It's a beautiful school with great teaching and coaching staff. I have three boys that love it.

my son was on the F honor roll if there is such thing until he got to this school there are so many caring teachers there that want to see the kids do good

My daughter Mallory loves to go to school everyday. She is excited about what she is going to learn and what new activies she is going to embark on today. Her teachers are amazing and find fun innovative ways to teach.

Last modified Lincoln Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.