Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is our first year at this school and they have went above and beyond for my sons needs. We transferred from another school in the district and this one is much better. Sad to see it seems to be rated lower because it is an excellent school

I loved this school. My son went for 3rd grade in this school. and we both enjoyed the overall experience. And special thanks to Mrs Caywood. She is an excellent teacher and knows her job very well.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Most Teachers were but the principals didn't or wouldn't listen to them or the parents.

Amount of homework: no rating

Child never had homework. It's said when you know your child struggles and they don't even send things home to work on.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Child was left behind for 4 years. And they still just let disability slide. Instead of helping child. It's sad when the child own teacher sees it and the principal just lets it go.

This Is one of the worst schools in the Bentonville School District. My child had gone there for 4 years and the first three years my child's teacher would tell me that there was a underlining learning disability. Year after year and contacting the school main admin. nothing happen. my child kept falling further and further behind. I had two teachers tell me that they have told the principal and all the staff that he/she was struggling but they kept brushing it under the rug. Finally after throwing a fit they finally contacted the state school board because of our family situation and they got my child tested and low and behold there was a learning disability. But being 3 years to late the struggle is more. He reads at a K level and they continued to let my child right letters to me with letters and numbers backwards. I few of their secondary teachers/aids yell at the kids for not understanding a computer process. Their principals are very rude and disrespectful to the parents that stand up for their child. Their car line/parking lot is the most unorganized messed you will see at a school. Students and staff have gotten run over because they are not organized at all. They at one time had a teacher/aide out there in the car rider line with her car music blaring and dancing to get the kids from car to car. That's real safe knowing that if someone need help they couldn't hear over the loud radio playing. This school is a disgrace to the school district. Anyone that allows their child to go here really need to stay on top of their Childs education, because the head staff doesn't care one bit for the child only her numbers and she won't listen to her staff when they are telling her something is wrong. #worstschoolinhistory

My kids have had the best years so far in this elementary school and they have great teachers

Mary Mae Jones Elementary is an amazing school! The atmosphere in the building is warm and welcoming and every staff member in the building goes out of their way to make sure that each child and their family is taken care of. The principals and teachers truly care for each child and are deeply invested in them, not only as learners, but as individuals. The Leader in Me program is exceptional and has impacted our entire family and home life in a positive way. We were zoned to another local elementary for a year and had a different experience there; coming back to MMJ felt like coming home! I can truly say that I trust MMJ completely with my children's education and feel like they are receiving the very best; I wouldn't want them anywhere else. We love MMJ and hope that you experience the same, should you have the privilege of being part of the MMJ family!

Excellent school and wonderful principal. I would recommend this school to anyone. My only regret is that parents are not as involved as they could be with the PTO.

Recently moved from Vandergriff school district to MMJ. We have a Kindergartner. She is already bored as she has already learned the things being taught now. She does like the children in her class, and she says her teacher can be mean. We are not sure what to rate just yet, but wanted another opinion out there.

Last modified Mary Mae Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.