Bentonville, AR

Posted February 18, 2015
This school has gone above and beyond for my boys. I love these people so much!

Posted February 17, 2015
This school has a club for the older grades called "Men of Honor." Boys discuss chivalry, manners, and how to be a positive influence in the lives of others as well as in the community.

Posted February 17, 2015
TJ is a school that has a warm, welcoming, and loving environment. The staff always puts the students first and ensures that all students succeed academically. The administration is supportive, and the students are the best! I am blessed to work at such an amazing school!

Posted February 09, 2015
At TJ, we are blessed to work with the best students in the state! Great students make great teachers, therefore, we have the best teachers in the state as well. Thankful to work with a staff that supports one another and puts what is best for kids first.

Posted February 06, 2015
I have been teaching 21 years and this staff is by far the most dedicated I have ever had the privilege to work with.

Posted October 10, 2014
I am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful staff at Thomas Jefferson. Each staff member has a passion for helping students learn and work so hard to make every child belong and be successful. Thomas Jefferson is a wonderful place where kids are cared for and are challenged to reach his or her potential.

Posted September 21, 2014
The new admistration in this building has worked to give this school an updated, new improved image, and reality. Kids are first here.

Posted September 18, 2014
Great school! The teachers and staff do everything they can to make sure each child is supported emotionally and academically!

Posted September 18, 2014
I am extremely blessed to get to be a part of the Thomas Jefferson staff/team. TJ provides a fantastic learning environment with top notch teachers who care about their students. Each and every employee of this school is dedicated to meeting the needs of students not only academically but emotionally as well. We have wonderful counselors that provide support and love to all who attend here. I am personally very grateful for the opportunity to be at Thomas Jefferson.

Posted May 23, 2013
When I found out that my son was being moved to TJES from Centerton Gamble, I was worried that he might not handle the transition well. However, this turned out to be a non-issue. My son has flourished here. His teacher, Mr. Engle, sees the good in each and every child. He saw past some of my son's learning challenges, and identified strengths that he could appreciate and appeal to. The staff at the school and is caring a supportive always. It is bittersweet leaving this school for middle school, but rest assured that your child is in good hands!

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
810 Bella Vista Rd, Bentonville, AR  72712
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top