Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The staff at this school teaches students how to be reflective of their words, and actions. They encourage and expect students to participate in their own learning and hold students accountable for setting personal goals.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are taught how to resolve conflict appropriately so that they can get back to learning.

I was a teacher at Thomas Jefferson for several years. The staff is fantastic, they work together so well and have a very community oriented attitude regarding success for all students. I have never worked with such a dedicated, thoughtful, and passionate group of educators. I will be sending my children to TJ when they are old enough. It's a great school with a lot of wonderful learning taking place.

I'm truly blessed to be a part of the learning of so many incredible students and work alongside an amazing staff. There's nowhere else I'd rather be and nothing else I'd rather do!

Amazing school! The school does whatever it takes for all students. I wish all schools looked out for all students the same way.

The staff are friendly and treat you like family. The seem to really love kids and teaching! Super dedicated and talented staff!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are incredible. My children excelled here. Communication is impeccable. They replied very quickly. I always felt comfortable asking them anything. They were very happy to answer all questions and to work together with us to help my child succeed.

Amount of homework: Agree

Very minimal homework is given. Home time is family time. It took a lot of stress and frustration off of our family.

My children had moved from school to school. This was their 5th school in an average of 4 years. We arrived right before the Holidays. It was the best school they'd ever been in. From the front office to the teachers and even the students it was the most welcoming, down to earth, amazing environment. Communication was impeccable. Little to No homework, as home time is family time. That was something I was not used to. My children both excelled! They do so much for the students. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!

This school has gone above and beyond for my boys. I love these people so much!

Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.