Bentonville, AR

Sugar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
I believe there's a bullying problem starting up at this school and its getting swept under rug but as a concerned parent I will push to have this resolved.

Posted October 25, 2012
I like Sugarcreek elementary school because the teachers are very corresponding . My daughter is doing great and we as parents are very happy about the school.

Posted August 04, 2010
My daughter went to this school for K due to overcrowding.. She had an AMAZING Kindergarten teacher and we both throughly enjoyed the experience!!

Posted January 06, 2010
My sons have done really well at sugar creek and hope to send my youngest son there in a couple of years. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is awesome.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
Having moved from out of state recently, my daughter is new to this school and came in a few weeks after school started. She has transitioned beautifully due to the staff and teachers. They go above and beyond with teaching, support and caring for the students.

Posted April 01, 2009
I really have nothing bad to say about this school. All 3 of my kids are getting a great education here and just love it. They love their teachers especially. Teachers are what make a good school shine and there are some really good ones here.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2007
My son will have to leave this school because we are moving from the district but it is wonderful. The staff all remember me and who my son is, they are always helpful and kind to my child. The only complaint I would have would be that the car line is long.

Posted October 13, 2007
My son began his kindergarten year at Sugar Creek this fall. We were hesitant because his older sibling is attending Central Park, for which there is no room for additional kindergarten students. But, my son has far exceeded the goals and wishes we had for him in school this year. He has a wonderful teacher who is kind and sincerely concerned about every student in the classroom. My son, who is a bright 5 year old, is being challenged at his level. He has fostered wonderful friendships in the classroom and comes home from school with a huge smile, eager to tell me about his day. I am thankful for Mrs. Badeen and Sugar Creek for giving my son a wonderful school experience!

Sugar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2007
My son was at sugar creek for his kindergarten year and it started out nice but ended up being a horrible experience!!! The teacher said that my nice needed speech which is fine. Well after a year in speech, I can not tell any difference at all in his speaking! I also spent a lot of time on him homework and activities, but, they were never sent back graded. They also limited parental involvement which made me mad as all get out. They would send home notes saying they needed help, but when ever I would respond, there wasn't any room. I am glad he won't be returning........

Sugar Creek Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2007

Sugar Creek Elementary School
1102 Bella Vista Rd, Bentonville, AR  72712
Last modified Sugar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sugar Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top