Bad
Good

Sugar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted January 18, 2016
I got suspended for some thing that that my friend did back in 04 I had to move beacause I hated the school

Posted April 07, 2015
Our family relocated from the Nashville, TN area to Bentonville, AR with our high functioning autistic son. If I had known how absolutely wonderful the school system was I would have moved years earlier. My son has improved from a first grade reading level to a fourth grade reading level in a mere 4 months! I credit this to the amazing special education teachers, therapists and staff. I believe the opportunity to have my son mainstreamed with access to the therapy room, and autistic class room have made a significant difference. I highly recommend Sugar Creek Elementary, the administration, teachers and special education team! Go Patriots!!

Sugar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2015
We are new to the NW Arkansas area, only being here for 6 months so far. My son has only been at Sugar Creek for for a little while but so far my husband and I are very impressed. We came from an area of the country where the public schools/county there had lots of money poured into them and a stellar reputation but funny enough, we never understood why. We had a lot of issues with that school and we were never impressed in the slightest. This school however has been great for our son. He transitioned to this school incredibly and always comes home happy and with a big smile on his face. The staff at this school are very polite and genuinely seem to care about you and your child. I have not personally had any interaction with the principal but I have heard of nothing but great things about him. My son's teachers are very involved in him and really do pay attention to him and what his strengths and weaknesses are academically. They keep the parents very well informed of what they are learning and other activities/field trips that are coming up.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
I believe there's a bullying problem starting up at this school and its getting swept under rug but as a concerned parent I will push to have this resolved.

Posted October 25, 2012
I like Sugarcreek elementary school because the teachers are very corresponding . My daughter is doing great and we as parents are very happy about the school.

Posted August 04, 2010
My daughter went to this school for K due to overcrowding.. She had an AMAZING Kindergarten teacher and we both throughly enjoyed the experience!!

Posted January 06, 2010
My sons have done really well at sugar creek and hope to send my youngest son there in a couple of years. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is awesome.

Sugar Creek Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2009
Having moved from out of state recently, my daughter is new to this school and came in a few weeks after school started. She has transitioned beautifully due to the staff and teachers. They go above and beyond with teaching, support and caring for the students.

Posted April 01, 2009
I really have nothing bad to say about this school. All 3 of my kids are getting a great education here and just love it. They love their teachers especially. Teachers are what make a good school shine and there are some really good ones here.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2007
My son will have to leave this school because we are moving from the district but it is wonderful. The staff all remember me and who my son is, they are always helpful and kind to my child. The only complaint I would have would be that the car line is long.

Sugar Creek Elementary School
1102 Bella Vista Rd, Bentonville, AR  72712
Last modified Sugar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sugar Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top