Bentonville, AR

Posted April 23, 2015
I have 3 children that have attended Apple Glen. I feel so blessed that they've had such a great place for learning and making friends. I wouldn't want them anywhere else!

Posted April 22, 2015
Apple Glen is Awesome!!!! The teachers and staff care for all students and care about learning.

Posted April 17, 2015
Apple Glen is an amazing school! Teachers and staff are wonderful. Truly student centered. I love Apple Glen!

Posted April 17, 2015
Apple Glen is a wonderful school! The teachers I work with are always willing to go above and beyond for the students!

Posted April 17, 2015
Apple Glen is full of teachers who LOVE their students and will do whatever they need to help them be successful.

Posted April 17, 2015
Apple Glen is an awesome school! Two of my children went to Apple Glen, K-4, and I currently have a child at Apple Glen. It is a great school! School staff are always friendly and helpful and truly care about every student. Every effort is made to help each child reach their full potential. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 17, 2015
Positive environment! Love my students! My kids will be coming to Apple Glen when they are ready to start school!

Posted April 17, 2015
At Apple Glen, teachers and staff are committed to helping kids learn and administrators are very supportive and helpful. A big plus is that parents are encouraged to get involved and to be part of their child s learning experience. Apple Glen has high expectations and staff work hard to promote student achievement.

Posted April 15, 2015
My son loved attending Apple Glen. The staff was caring and friendly. The office staff is welcoming. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 03, 2015
Apple Glen has a culture that is positive for students, staff, and families! The principal has established an environment where every child can succeed!

Apple Glen Elementary School
1801 Orchard Ln, Bentonville, AR  72712
Last modified Apple Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Apple Glen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top