Bradley, AR

Posted January 03, 2014
Bradley elementary is far and above the very best in this area. We transferred from another school and the change in my son's attitude towards school and his school work was a 180 degree difference. Classroom size is perfect. Teachers recognize the abilities of their students and help them reach their potential. Teachers are experienced, trustworthy (something not found in the school we left), and overall involved in the school, students, and making your child's learning experience a great one. My son hates to miss school!!!! He now loves school and loves to learn EVERYDAY!

Posted August 13, 2012
Great school! Understanding staff. Teachers make classes relevant and interesting. Lots of learning going on in classrooms.

Posted April 04, 2011
I started My daughter at this school a year ago she was going to school in Louisiana and Im very very impressed with the teachers princpal and most of the staff if I have a problem I can always go to the principal and the matter is taken care of fast and efficent Im very impressed.

Bradley Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2006
I have had academic problems from day one. They have a poor excuse for p.E., Music, and art, programs. Sports programs in elementary do not exist. Class size would be wonderful in most places but teachers can not keep a learning enviorment. The gifted program. What gifted program? Bradley school district does not want parents involved. parents who care about their childrens education are not wanted around and not wanted to ask questions.

Bradley Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2004
I have always been completely satisfied with the quality of teaching at this level. I think the school falls a little short in areas of physical education and the arts, however, the academic training is wonderful. I have been very pleased with my children's attendance here, especially in math and reading.

Bradley Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2003
very poor....from the board down to the elem pricipal

Bradley Elementary School
521 School St, Bradley, AR  71826
Last modified Bradley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top