Bryant, AR

Posted December 17, 2013
I have 5 grandkids in ACA. They will stay in ACA as long as I have a say so. I have custody of all 5. ACA is the best investment for the future I have ever made. If you are looking you owe it to your family to look here. Tell them Poppy sent you.

Posted December 17, 2013
My 5 grandchildren have been at AR Christian Academy aka Family Church Academy & Preschool for 12 yrs. They love it & so do we! Jan 6, 2014 Grand Opening of the New AR Christian Academy building. Undefeated Champs Football & Girls Track. Basketball & volloeyball teams are improving. Chapel daily & ANSAA Accreditated. 5 STARS. A Happy Pappy

Posted June 01, 2009
Both of my children have attended Family Church Academy preschool program and found it to be a great school. Big class rooms with bright colors and extremly clean. We my oldest was tested for kindergarten they said he tested great and was well ready for school and I have to give the credit to Family Church Adademy. Thanks, Melissa

Posted August 30, 2008
This a school that allows kids to be just who they are without the daily expectations of others. They teach them in every aspect of their lives, no child goes without a hug from someone within that school. My child attended Kindergarten there last year, his teacher was amazing, she really spends one on one time and gets to know her students and their familes. My child starts his day praying because she taught her class how important a relationaship with Christ is. His reading skills are above grade level. I love this school, can't wait to start 1st grade.

Posted May 26, 2008
We have been so pleased with this facility. When our only/first child began going to public childcare it was very traumatic for us. However, of all the schools we tried initially, this is where we are most happy and comfortable. Our daughter is happy, learning and involved. The teachers take a personal interest in your child and give you an individualized report each day. None of the 'negative' comments daily of all the things your child might have done wrong in someone's eyes, like other schools. ( This never ceased to frustrate me, since they were normal toddler behaviours.) This school looks for positives and where your child's strengths are. We love this school and are thinking of extending her stay into their private school.

Posted April 26, 2008
Our son attended this preschool and we were so pleased with the small classes and curriculum offered at their level. The staff have been incredible and offer a very christian and family oriented-feel and not intimidating when there are racial and cultural differences

Posted April 04, 2008
My son is now in first grade and this is the best school for him. He does excellent and the staff is amazing.

Posted June 12, 2007
I am a former Pre (K-4) teacher and I would send my own child to this school! It is the cleanest school I have ever been in. The classrooms are attractive..not too small..not too large. The Principal is caring to students, parents and staff. Chapel Services each morning are upbeat and the children really enjoy them. Most Pre-K students are reading one-vowel words at the end of the school year. :)

Posted May 27, 2006
My son went to k4 here, is teacher was Mrs. Kathy. This school is wonderful! If you are looking for a christian environment with superb faculty, then this is the place. I only have good things to say about this school. . . . .

Family Church Academy