PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
Thank you to all our teachers and adminstration. Family church academy changed their name to Arkansas Christian academy a few years ago. We are so excited to watch what God is doing at our school. Check us out at arkansaschristianacademy.org

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
We are a Christian school that strives for a spirit of excellence in all they do.

Posted December 08, 2015
The staff is always willing to listen and are very helpful. If something is wrong they try to fix it.

Family Church Academy 1

Posted September 07, 2015
I went to this day care for a tour for my little girl. When I walked to the class room she might be in if she got accepted, the teacher was sitting on a bean bag and did not bother to get up and introduce her self. Then a little girl hit a boy on his face. Still the teacher just sat there and did not do anything. We stood in the classroom for about 15 minutes with the front clerk inquiring about their day care and entire time the teacher of the classroom just sat on her bean bag and did not show any interest. I will not be placing my daughter in a school where there is no respect or discipline. I recommend other day cares!

Posted April 10, 2015
I have nothing but praise for this school. Im 22 now, have attended there with my 3 siblings and though I only attended for two years, it changed my life. My sister is there now and couldn't be happier.As a young influential teen, the positive and righteous environment that this school creates set my foundation for who I am today. Teachers care for you individually and genuinly care for every student. Every morning they have chapel, you grow in Christ, bond with one another, and you get to know your teachers as who they are as a person and become role models for the students. When I went to ACA, I felt safe and loved. Often times in public schools, one can feel separated and alone, this is what makes young people seek to fit in, which only leads to stress, peer pressure, and definitely pulls you away from the whole reason you are at school, to learn! At ACA your child will not feel the need to seek the approval of others, it is a happy, clean environment full of love. Being at this school also inheritly plugs then into the church, and all of the activities with the children's dept. and youth group. This is an investment in your child's life and they will thank you in the future.

Posted December 17, 2013
I have 5 grandkids in ACA. They will stay in ACA as long as I have a say so. I have custody of all 5. ACA is the best investment for the future I have ever made. If you are looking you owe it to your family to look here. Tell them Poppy sent you.

Posted December 17, 2013
My 5 grandchildren have been at AR Christian Academy aka Family Church Academy & Preschool for 12 yrs. They love it & so do we! Jan 6, 2014 Grand Opening of the New AR Christian Academy building. Undefeated Champs Football & Girls Track. Basketball & volloeyball teams are improving. Chapel daily & ANSAA Accreditated. 5 STARS. A Happy Pappy

Posted June 01, 2009
Both of my children have attended Family Church Academy preschool program and found it to be a great school. Big class rooms with bright colors and extremly clean. We my oldest was tested for kindergarten they said he tested great and was well ready for school and I have to give the credit to Family Church Adademy. Thanks, Melissa

Posted August 30, 2008
This a school that allows kids to be just who they are without the daily expectations of others. They teach them in every aspect of their lives, no child goes without a hug from someone within that school. My child attended Kindergarten there last year, his teacher was amazing, she really spends one on one time and gets to know her students and their familes. My child starts his day praying because she taught her class how important a relationaship with Christ is. His reading skills are above grade level. I love this school, can't wait to start 1st grade.

Posted May 26, 2008
We have been so pleased with this facility. When our only/first child began going to public childcare it was very traumatic for us. However, of all the schools we tried initially, this is where we are most happy and comfortable. Our daughter is happy, learning and involved. The teachers take a personal interest in your child and give you an individualized report each day. None of the 'negative' comments daily of all the things your child might have done wrong in someone's eyes, like other schools. ( This never ceased to frustrate me, since they were normal toddler behaviours.) This school looks for positives and where your child's strengths are. We love this school and are thinking of extending her stay into their private school.

Po Box 150, Bryant, AR  72089