9-12 & Ungraded
Bryant, AR
Students enrolled: 2,429

Bryant High School 4

Posted June 30, 2013
I graduated from Bryant after having attended schools in Little Rock, and I have to say that given the options within the LRSD, students that attend Bryant have a much better chance to excel. Plus, all of the worth while schools in Little Rock have waiting lists which is how I ended up at Bryant. The teachers are top notch in the state (administration is a different story) and the money in that school goes a much longer way then funding in nearby schools. With that said, comparing any public school in AR to a public school outside this state is not a fair comparison. AR public schools constantly come in last, in the nation, when comparing test scores and literacy/graduation rates. My honest advice is if you live in the area and can't afford private school then send your kids to Bryant.

Bryant High School 4

Posted February 08, 2011
This is a good school. The district has experienced growing pains in the past several years because so many people want to attend. The high school campus is in desperate need of upgrade/expansion, but that is in the works and should be complete within a year or so. They offer a good variety of of AP courses. There is a lot of emphasis on athletics, but plenty of opportunities in others areas, as well. However, if you're child is average and doesn't seek out opportunities, they may be lost in the masses.

Bryant High School 1

Posted March 24, 2010
The posting who said that Bryant's reading scores are the highest in the county is simply not true. In fact, Bryant is not in the top five in Literacy or Math in the entire state. Check the exit exams, if you don't believe that. Go to the State Dept. web site and check. The bragging doesn't match the performance.

Posted September 20, 2009

Bryant High School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
i believe bryant schools have the capacity to produce exceptional graduates. both of my daughters graduated from bryant. my oldest daughter received a sizeable scholarship from an in-state public university, graduated cum laude with a degree in biology and will start her first year of medical school in the fall. she was submitted by her university faculty as a candidate for a fulbright scholarship. my youngest daughter also received a sizeable scholarship from an in-state public university, is well on track to graduate with honors with a humanities degree. she scored in the 95th percentile on the reading portions of the act. she is spending a month this summer studying in europe. she plans to eventually obtain a phd degree. these girls took full advantage of the excellant ap courses and extracurricular activities available at bryant.

Posted May 15, 2009
Without Bryant I do not know where I would not have ended up. It is because of Bryant's programs such as EAST and their Inttroduction to Engineering courses that I am where I am. With these courses I was one of few people able to figure out what I wanted to do with my life before college. I will complete my degree Mechanical Engineering in Spring 2010 and I could not be happier.

Posted March 03, 2009
As a former student of the Bryant School district I can attest to the high level that bryant is on. While there are things that need to be improved, many things are in the hands of the students themselves. Bryant doesn't offer a 'sub-par' education as a former review likes to point out. For their child it might have seemed so because unless you put that child in classes on his or her level then it might seem sub-par. Bryant does a fantastic job at offering a wide range of classes on many topics and level. This assures that everyone will have their place. But like I said earlier unless the child or the parent takes the time to asses and realize that they are in the wrong classes you can't really complain about it. I felt that I was extremely well prepared for college and I am excelling there.

Bryant High School 3

Posted January 17, 2009
to small for amount of kids

Bryant High School 0

Posted December 22, 2008
Parents and students do not realize how good they have it. With the exception of facilities Bryant High School meets students needs. If a stronger curriculum is needed parents should place their students in the AP program.

Bryant High School 2

Posted September 21, 2008
I am not very pleased with this school district. When I moved here I was told that Bryant was the best school district in the area but that doesn't say much I guess. My son attended public schools in 2 other states and Bryant can't hold a candle to them. The academics are sub-par and students aren't encouraged to excel. Students are taught to be average and to do what's always been done. I am seriously considering private education so that my child is actually ready for college when the time comes; without having to take remedial courses. A testament to this is the English and grammar written in most of these reviews.

Bryant High School
201 Sullivan Dr, Bryant, AR  72022
Last modified Bryant High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top