Bad
Good

I have a son enrolled at BES. He is in the 2nd grade and I was so happy when he was in Pre-K because he had such a great teacher. I was afraid entering Kindergarten that we would not be as fortunate to have another great teacher, but we did. When he went into 1st grade, I was blown away with the teacher & now that he is in 2nd grade, we have another wonderful teacher. When you walk into the main office, you are greeted by two young ladies that are most helpful, friendly & always willing to help you with whatever you need. Our principal is a Principal for a reason. He has every child's best interest at heart. He is professional, but will get on the level of any child at any given time. He makes you & your child feel comfortable. I am so happy with BES. I could not ask for better teachers or administration. I am so glad to be in the School District that I am in. My son has excelled at BES.

my daughter has been going here for 1 year and she loved it! Her teachers were wonderful and they have a great music and art program. highly recommend!

this school is the best with awsome teachers

Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.