Bryant, AR
Students enrolled: 1,101

Posted March 14, 2014
I have a son enrolled at BES. He is in the 2nd grade and I was so happy when he was in Pre-K because he had such a great teacher. I was afraid entering Kindergarten that we would not be as fortunate to have another great teacher, but we did. When he went into 1st grade, I was blown away with the teacher & now that he is in 2nd grade, we have another wonderful teacher. When you walk into the main office, you are greeted by two young ladies that are most helpful, friendly & always willing to help you with whatever you need. Our principal is a Principal for a reason. He has every child's best interest at heart. He is professional, but will get on the level of any child at any given time. He makes you & your child feel comfortable. I am so happy with BES. I could not ask for better teachers or administration. I am so glad to be in the School District that I am in. My son has excelled at BES.

Posted July 11, 2009
my daughter has been going here for 1 year and she loved it! Her teachers were wonderful and they have a great music and art program. highly recommend!

Posted July 31, 2007
this school is the best with awsome teachers

Posted March 25, 2006
Our oldest is in Kindergarten and the school is great so far. She is finishing kindergarten in a few months and she can read pritty hard books already. I am amazed on how well the kids do there. It was difficult to even get all the ABC's learned and numbers. She is counting to hundreds already.

Posted March 19, 2005
I have 3 children that have attended the Bryant School District since Kindergarten. We now have 1 of those in college. This school district is the best by far. The childern come first in the schools and the community. Whenever the school is in need, the people always come through. The curriculum is great and the teachers are very good. The school has grown with the community building new schools and gyms and adding new extra curriculum whenever needed. What ever the children need, you can count on them getting whenever they need it. Wether it is tutoring, counseling, teacher conferences, it's always there when you need it. An example of the schools constant help would be the new edline program. It allows you to view your childs grades online on a daily basis and keep in contact with their teachers. It's a great place.

Bryant Elementary School
200 NW Fourth St, Bryant, AR  72022
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top