Posted November 28, 2010
Love this school. The students are amazing and work so hard. We are blessed to have a spectacular faculty that works to reach the needs of every child. Couldn't ask for a better place to work or a more driven and encouraging faculty to work with.

Posted August 27, 2010
I have had one child go through CMSN and am now starting on my second. We have had a great experience with the teachers and staff. Wonderful education. As always, and this seems to be the theme no matter what school, my only complain is that school personal seems to forget or just assume that all parents have jobs where they can drop everything and make PTO meetings during the day or teachers meetings. I can not be involved during the day and there is never PTO meetings in the evening. After 7 years with my oldest and 5 with my youngest, I'm getting use to it but it is with all the schools not just this one.

Cabot Middle School North 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Excellent teachers and awesome special needs help. We have some of the highest achieving ADHD students in the state. The staff truly care about our students and keep us informed. The counselors make time and really listen to the children.

Cabot Middle School North 0

Posted May 07, 2009
CMSN is wonderful! The teachers provide a fun way of learning and I am very impressed with how nice they are. The building is very nice. The highlight of the year is SPACE CAMP in Alabama in 5th grade!

Posted June 01, 2008
CMSN is a fantastic school! Their principal is outstanding and their faculty is cream of the crop! We have had two great years there, if are lucky enough to get this school you won't be sorry!

Cabot Middle School North 3

Posted April 14, 2008

Posted January 28, 2006
cmsn could not be anything better . Ya so what cmss has better kids on track day but in everything else theres no dout that they could beat us .Me I just love cabot middle school north.

Posted September 24, 2005
The quality of leadership, direct instruction provided by the teaching staff, and the extracurricular activities provided for the students is extraordinary! I would recommend Cabot Middle School North for any child, as well as Cabot Public Schools. Regardless of the needs of the student, the CMSN staff will work with you and your child to be successful. I moved to this area for the schools and would do so again. Hats off to The CPS District.

Posted September 22, 2005

Posted September 07, 2005
This is our first year at CMSN, and I was very impressed with Cabot's approach to educating our children. They teach morals, manners, and respect! That is almost unheard of in our society. Kids need to be taught these things. The schools are SO clean. That was a change for us. So far things are great. My girls love the Cabot Middle School North.

Cabot Middle School North
1900 North Lincoln St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Cabot Middle School North is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabot Middle School North Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top