Posted March 22, 2014
This is my former school. Not only does the administration depend on scare tactics to keep the student body in line, but they also care more about their individual power over the students. Some teachers don't have enough money given to them to buy supplies without using their own money. Instead relying on donations from the student body. But, oddly enough the school finds money for the huge football program. Football players are treated above the average student. They are given all the perks and all the advantages. The rules are harsh and unnecessary. They would rather stifle the creativity of the students and keep them in a dark, unforgivable oppression than make a remote attempt to create an enjoyable learning environment. The staff is rude, unless you're a teacher. And the teachers are not very willing to give the extra time or effort to be a real role model. The best thing that ever happened to me was leaving this school. If you believe your student needs a toxic environment to "thrive" in school, then this is the place. If you think your student deserves a school that actually cares about his/her wellbeing, then I would find another school.

Posted August 22, 2012
Amaxing school ,great teachers, exceptional administrators! Cabot high school has the problems that all schools have but the teachers and administrators set them above the rest! I have 2 students in this school and I love it

Posted April 26, 2012
This school is awful. I had to pull my daughter out and move her to another school district due to the bullying and harassment she recieved, no matter how many times it was reported by her or I. Something else I noticed is that Cabot is highly political. If you don't have a reputation and are very rich, you are treated like dirt. There is little to no sense of equality. Seven months later, my daughter still recieves bullying from Cabot students and they are relentless. Her boyfriend still lives in Cabot and many students go to him to bash my daughter and try to break them up. I suggest you do not attend Cabot School District. I would NEVER reccomend this enviroment to anyone. It is a very mentally damaging place, for the bullying levels are outrageous. I fear for my daugher everyday because she is still damaged from the poor treatment she recieved.

Posted April 20, 2010
I love the school. The teachers try really hard with my son to help him pass through the years and help him to understand things that he is lacking on. I love the community and would definetly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 20, 2010
I am very happy with education that my son has recieved in the Cabot School District since 3rd grade. The teachers have strived hard for him to get his education. He is on an IEP and we have had a rough time but he is eager to learn and go further thanks to the wonderful teachers and principals. I would recommend this school!

Posted April 14, 2010
I have 2 children in the Cabot School District. We are active duty military and will be transferring this summer. I have had the best experience with the teachers and staff in the 8 years we've been here! My oldest will graduate this year. I would highly recommend the Cabot School District to anyone I know!

Cabot High School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
An extremely rich school. Where does all the money go? To the football team. Who's games are extremely boring. Why is it that they have so much money and they deal with the worst food company invented. The food is disgusting, I refuse to eat it. The athletics are very political. The football players get away with murder. If I wasn't forced by the military, I would leave and never turn back.

Posted January 06, 2010
A horrible school system and getting worse. Now spending money on building a 4th gym. Oh well, who needs the arts and sciences anyway!

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted November 09, 2009
I am a jr. at cabot high this year and i love cabot schools. The teachers are wonderfull and so are the students. Everyone gets along and we all take great pride in our school. Go Panthers!

Cabot High School
401 North Lincoln St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Cabot High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabot High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top