Posted February 20, 2011
very well adjusted school, parent friendly , great teachers , all around nice school..Nice equipment in the school, and my son has already learned a lot!

Posted September 21, 2008
My daughter attended Eastside for 4 years. She will always have fond memories of her time here. There is alot of parent involvement in this school, which makes it so great.

Posted August 17, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
Eastside is a very parent family school that celebrates the best in each child. My daughter has really blossomed in this school. I was nervous about the move, especially after the rezoning. It turned out to be a fantastic move for my daughter and family.

Posted February 22, 2008
My daughter is in mrs walkers class what a wonderful teaher!

Posted December 04, 2007
Eastside is a wonderful school and the new principal is awesome, she really cares about her students and the school.

Posted September 30, 2007
Eastside is a fabulous school and it was made even better under the leadership of Denise Rankin. Ms. Rankin made it a point to know my child and my family. She even started a walking club so that children would have something healthy to do before school started. Eastside was such a warm,welcoming and inviting place under her leadership. The teachers at Eastside are the cream of the crop. Not only do they really care about each one of their students but they do all that they can to help every bnvchild succeed. I know this because my child could have very easily been one to fall through the cracks but Eastside would not let that happen. I am so thankful that my family has had the opportunity to be a part of the Eastside family.

Posted July 09, 2007
Eastside was a great school, until Denise Rankin became principal. She brought it way down. She was a terrible leader. Seventy-five percent of the great teachers there had left because of her. She was a bully who led by manipulation and was very vindictive. The teachers and staff and so glad she resigned! Now the school can rebuild.

Posted May 29, 2007

Eastside Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2006
My child has been at eastside since kindergarten. He is a challenged child. He has adhd and odd. The teacher's, the counselor, the principal, and even some of the children work with my son to make him comfortable and encourage him to learn. I have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for each and every authority at this school. Thank god for denise rankin. She is a special kind of person. Without her suggestions and wisdom, i would not have gotten the help i needed for my son to begin with. Thank you eastside!

Eastside Elementary School
17 Bellamy St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top