Bad
Good

Posted August 23, 2008
The school burned just as we moved here and my son's classes were in portables for the last two years. I was worried, however, my son loves his experience at North. The staff handled the tragedy well and my son is getting a good education. The new school is being built now and while a new building would have been nice, he doesn't feel like we missed a lot.

Posted August 12, 2008
5 stars -excellent schools and teachers

Posted September 17, 2007
I apsolutely love going to north! Going to school in the highschool right now is so much better than the trailers! I love it!

Posted September 13, 2007
i love cabot schools! they our awsome

Posted December 17, 2006
Love it iam attending now, great school.

Posted August 17, 2005
I love cabot junior high north. I was a former student at this school and loved it. The teacers ( Danny Spencer, Mr. Ridgeway, Etc.) and the principals are great.T he sports program (football) was excellent! Coach Spencer, Jay, and the others were very good teachers and coach. They taught us about the field and the wisdom of the game, but they also taught us about life, leadership, brotherhood, character, and to never quit on anything. I thank them for everything that they have given me.

Cabot Junior High North 4

Posted March 15, 2005
This school is great! They have a wonderful atmosphere and they are very clean with wonderful teachers. You will love it here.

Posted June 10, 2004
I have never been to a school that looked this clean and had such a great atmosphere to want to get up and come to school in the morning!!! My report card had the best grades ever, I made the 'A' 'B' honor roll for the whole first semster. Im so proud of my school, and I couldent imagine my self in any other place.

38 Spirit Dr, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Cabot Junior High North is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.