Posted January 30, 2013
This school is amazing! My son is in 1st grade and has such a wonderful teacher. The staff is friendly and will help anyway they can. I definitely want all of my children to attend Westside.

Posted November 30, 2011
School is great and has helped my daughter with her reading. She has improved so much.

Posted October 15, 2011
I was a student at Westside Elementary from Kindergarden through 4th Grade (2000-2005), and it was and still is a very safe school.

Posted February 14, 2010
Can't say enough great things about Westside. Staff has gone out of their way to accommodate my children and their needs. Very pleased.

Westside Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2008
cabot westside schools or cabot school in general are all about the image of a great school. try having a child with a disability in the cabot school district.

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted August 24, 2007

Posted August 18, 2007
Great school and wonderful caring staff. My granddaughters love this school which they have attended for two years. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 17, 2007
This school is wonderful! I have had no problems with the teachers and my child loves the school and is very happy there.

Posted April 14, 2007

Westside Elementary School
1701 South Second St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top