Cabot, AR
Students enrolled: 1,104

Cabot Junior High South 1

Posted October 15, 2011
Bullying is a big concern at Cabot Junior High South. The building is becoming too small for the increasing number of students. The school is most of the time unstructured. Some of the students act immature for their age. It can be a difficult transition from Middle School South with the loss of more structure at CJHS. I would recommened Junior High North over South. They have a bigger, better, and Newer building that they do.

Posted April 06, 2010

Cabot Junior High South 1

Posted December 12, 2009

Posted November 03, 2009
It is very personable. When I enter the building, it feels comfortable and homey. I feel like my child is getting the best education possible by a staff that truly cares about the kids.

Posted October 14, 2009
I love the fact that they are helping our kids to become better adults. They allow them to have freedom with consequences.

Posted October 07, 2009
Great place to volunteer. My kids love CJHS!

Posted October 05, 2009
A dedicated staff and excellent facilities combine to produce a solid learning environment.

Posted October 05, 2009
We recently moved into the area and everyone from teachers to parents have embraced us here in this school

Posted October 05, 2009
I've never been more proud to be a part of a school faculty. The commitment and community that exist at CJHS is awesome!

Posted October 04, 2009
I love the teachers. Kids are so much fun. Band is great and he has to have two more of mine this year. Everyone is friendly and most of all my kids want yes that is want to go to school everyday!!!! that has to tell you something!! CJHS is the best!!!

Cabot Junior High South
38 Panther Trail, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Cabot Junior High South is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabot Junior High South Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top