Bad
Good

Bullying is a big concern at Cabot Junior High South. The building is becoming too small for the increasing number of students. The school is most of the time unstructured. Some of the students act immature for their age. It can be a difficult transition from Middle School South with the loss of more structure at CJHS. I would recommened Junior High North over South. They have a bigger, better, and Newer building that they do.

It is very personable. When I enter the building, it feels comfortable and homey. I feel like my child is getting the best education possible by a staff that truly cares about the kids.

I love the fact that they are helping our kids to become better adults. They allow them to have freedom with consequences.

Great place to volunteer. My kids love CJHS!

A dedicated staff and excellent facilities combine to produce a solid learning environment.

We recently moved into the area and everyone from teachers to parents have embraced us here in this school

I've never been more proud to be a part of a school faculty. The commitment and community that exist at CJHS is awesome!

I love the teachers. Kids are so much fun. Band is great and he has to have two more of mine this year. Everyone is friendly and most of all my kids want yes that is want to go to school everyday!!!! that has to tell you something!! CJHS is the best!!!

I love working at Cabot Junior High. Faculty are just the nicest people you will ever meet. I proud of my school. Students recieve a great education here and there are plenty of great clubs for the students to join

I love this school because I truly believe that the teachers here care about the student's success. It is a great environment that focuses on educating the child in much more than just content areas.

Last modified Cabot Junior High South is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.