Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2014
Great school. Remarkable leadership. The entire office staff gives total care to the students and families. My children have excelled in every area at this school

Posted May 17, 2013
My oldest has attended this school for three years and my middle child began kindergarten this year. I love the principle, counselor, nurse, staff and most of the teachers here. They are all easy to talk to and they listen to the parents and children. All the teachers are quality educators, so when I say I love "most" of the teachers we've had, I just mean some haven't been the best match for my children's personalities. (I realize this will always be an issue no matter the school.)

Posted December 14, 2012
This is a wonderful school! I cannot say enough good things about the principle, teachers, staff, and parents. They have excellent leadership and teaching skills. It has been the most rewarding experience for my kindergarten son. He is truly blessed by this school.

Southside Elementary School

Posted September 25, 2009
My Grand sons attend school here and they have wonderful teachers and they are learning a lot.

Posted August 09, 2007
This is a wonderful school! They truly care about your children and are invested in their education. The school counselor is welcoming and wonderful to work with along with staff and teachers.

Southside Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2003
We have only moved to this district a short time but from the welcome and help we have received, I am confident that my children will receive a quality education and support from this school.

Southside Elementary School
2600 South Pine St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top