Cabot, AR

Posted September 19, 2014
Amazing teachers in all grades. This school looks run down because it's one of the oldest in Cabot but it is truly a great school. The teachers are kind and compassionate and go above and beyond to make sure your kids are well taken care of. I agree with comments in regards to the old playground equipment but that never seemed to interfere with the quality of the schooling and the kids didn't even notice!

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2013
This school is a great school with passionate and caring teachers. Only issue I have had is the building and playground equipment are old, broken, and outdated. The PTO has been trying to save $$ for this, I feel the school district should move tax $$ around to make sure all Cabot schools are top notch but this is not as important to me as education. My child also does speech therapy here and I'm docking one star due to the special education department which I feel could be at a higher level. Overall I am pleased with this school and we are excited for the next school year to begin! Highly recommended Northside!

Posted October 15, 2010
My two youngest boys attends Northside Elementary, and they both love it. The teachers and staff there all display the fact that they love their jobs by their positive approach of making the kids feel comfortable and safe, and showing the kids how excited learning, and teaching, can be. I could literally go on and on about this school. I believe that my children are in the BEST SCHOOL around!

Posted June 15, 2010
I am so happy to be able to be a part of this school. All of the teachers strive for excellence and we are surrounded by supportive parents who truly care about their child's education. We have some of the most cooperative children around. Our district is able to supply us with the latest technology and it only gets better every year. Our principal, Suzanne Proctor, is a wonderful person who motivates the students and the teachers to do their best and always do what is right. This school has a family feel and I am very happy here.

Northside Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted October 21, 2008
I have 2 children at Northside and this is the 3rd year that one of them has attended. I am extremely happy with ALL the teacher and the warmth they show my kids. I LOVE NORTHSIDE!

Posted September 11, 2008
My middle boy is currentyl a child at this school and it is an amazing school. The teachers and staff are very friendly and the have a genuine interest in the students.

Northside Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2008
Excellent school. My youngest of 3 is currently attending Northside and I couldn't be happier with the teachers or principal.

Northside Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2007
I am a parent of a 1st grade student at Northside. We were transferred from Magness Creek this year. I was not excited about being transferred to this school, and fought it tooth and nail. I must say, however, that I have been extremely pleased with the level of eduction and the sincere kindness that has been shown to my family and myself by the school staff. Northside has an excellent Principal and some of the best and sweetest teachers I have ever seen. They are all so down-to-earth and fun. It is a great learning environment for children. I am happy to now call this my son's school! They have definitely earned their stripes and my complete respect.

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
I have 2 girls at Northside. We are military and move all over, so I have seen good and bad things all over. I have to say Northside is and excellent school. The teaching staff is awesome. I have watched one of my children, who has ADD/ODD bloom since she has been there. The kids adore their teachers and the teachers truly care about every child and their success. Now with that said...... It may be a statewide thing, but I think there is entirely too much candy and junk given out to the kids. As rewards they are given various forms of junk food, and when it is a reward, as a parent, it makes it diffucult to say no my child can't have that. It also sends the wrong message of eating when you perform well.

Northside Elementary School
814 West Locust St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top