Bad
Good

We're a military family that was stationed at LRAFB, but moved to Cabot for the better school district. We have never regretted that choice. All three of our children currently attend Central Elementary and I work for another school within the district. To say that I'm very pleased with the way the district approaches the education of our children is an understatement. Central Elementary has talented teachers with a passion for educating children. With three children going through the school, I'm encountering almost every teacher in every grade level. None have disappointed me. They each have their own strengths and work fabulously as a team. All three of our children are developing and progressing efficiently and steadily. They are getting an education that will last them a lifetime and I thank the staff at Central Elementary School for that.

CCE is the BEST school that Arkansas has!!! I highly recommend!!

This school is good, but i feel like they should individually test each students level of education and not just stick them in the grade by age. My daughter is at a 1st grade level and is sitting bored in Kindergarten.

My granddaughter has gone to central from K to 2nd grade now. She enjoys the school and learns a lot from the teachers. I like the organization and efficiency of the teachers and principal. Doyne Plummer

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.