Posted November 01, 2012
We're a military family that was stationed at LRAFB, but moved to Cabot for the better school district. We have never regretted that choice. All three of our children currently attend Central Elementary and I work for another school within the district. To say that I'm very pleased with the way the district approaches the education of our children is an understatement. Central Elementary has talented teachers with a passion for educating children. With three children going through the school, I'm encountering almost every teacher in every grade level. None have disappointed me. They each have their own strengths and work fabulously as a team. All three of our children are developing and progressing efficiently and steadily. They are getting an education that will last them a lifetime and I thank the staff at Central Elementary School for that.

Posted August 15, 2009
CCE is the BEST school that Arkansas has!!! I highly recommend!!

Central Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2008
This school is good, but i feel like they should individually test each students level of education and not just stick them in the grade by age. My daughter is at a 1st grade level and is sitting bored in Kindergarten.

Posted October 26, 2006
My granddaughter has gone to central from K to 2nd grade now. She enjoys the school and learns a lot from the teachers. I like the organization and efficiency of the teachers and principal. Doyne Plummer

Posted May 19, 2005
I believe that this is one of the best elementary schools in Arkansas. I like the teachers and I beleive that Mr. Vaughn is one of the best principals. He has a great memory! I thank God and Central for my son's success.

Posted August 19, 2004
My child has been attending the school since k she is now in 3 rd grade and it is the greatest school ever i would never take her out of this school! Teachers & faculty our the best! Thanks Central for always being there!

Posted November 07, 2003
Central Elementary is a wonderful school! Mr. Vaughn is an excellent principal. I feel that my children are in good hands and will receive the education that they deserve.

Central Elementary School
36 Pond St, Cabot, AR  72023
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top