Bad
Good

I love this school! We are military and have moved 3 times since my son started kindergarten. They are very welcoming and the teachers are AMAZING!!

If you have a special needs child do not bring him/her to this school. They don't really take the time to provide for him/her. They seem to just wait until an IEP is conducted so the "testing" they do can reveal the child needs to go to another school. During the time "testing" is being conducted no academic enhancement will be given to your child. Your child will most likely conduct out of normal behavior as a result from being neglected. You will feel that your child is at a Daycare rather than an education institution.

I moved my son from a charter school in NLR to this school and I couldn't be happier. My son gets up every morning in a great mood and LOVES going to school here. The whole Stagecoach staff is absolutely wonderful and they actually care about the kids. I can tell my son is learning better and easier and is really progressing in all subjects. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I personally transferred all three of my children to this school this year from another school in a different school district. I have been extremely pleased with the teachers, Principal, and staff in general. Two of my children are in the gifted&talented program while my oldest has been struggling with ADD. It has been a wonderful experienced for all of them. The school is extremely fun, beautifully kept, and the teachers both challenge my g&t children as well as work thoroughly with my ADD child. So far I have no complaints and my children are thrilled to be a part of this school.

Although this school has not been rated yet(it just opened in august 2008). As you can see from the other ratings for the city of cabot, it will definitely boast a high number. The staff is wonderful. I have a kindergartner there and my other son has gone there for 3rd and 4th grade. Fantastic, caring, hard working teachers. The principal is also just as great. If you move to cabot, any school you send your child to won't be a disappointment.

Last modified Stagecoach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.