Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted January 22, 2012
Camden Fairview is a wonderful school. The principal is loving and caring. I have 1 child that has been through this school and one that is in kindergarten. I love all the teachers! The only thing I don't like is the microphone in the lunch room. It's loud and annoying. I feel like some of the teachers get on it to hear themselves talk. Other than that I love this school.

Fairview Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2010

Fairview Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2009
One star because I couldn't give the atmosphere of this school less. The secretary is one of the best. Ever. She will be the bright star for you through this entire experience. There are a couple of teachers that are exceptional. Overall, the school is a negative environment for children. For example, at lunchtime, a designated picks up the microphone and loudly tells the children to quite down, berates them for acting poorly, etc. You can't visit with your children at the table at all because the teachers are shushing everyone. And it's still loud. Many teachers and mentors do not articulate appropriate English. If you are relocating to Camden, we strongly advise a different school district. Especially when they're little, so they can be in a nurturing environment. There's just too many children and not enough loving adults.

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2009
We had the best experience with this school. I loved everyone from the principal and secretary to the teaching staff and lunchroom ladies. My daughter loved them and they loved her back. Everyone was super friendly and took great pride in their work.

Fairview Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2009
Loved it so much we put our child in private school.

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2007
My children went to this school 2005 & 2006. The Principal was exceptional. He was very involved and remembered everyone's names. All the children love him. The preschool teacher Ms. Briery was great. My kids loved her. This school is run very well, I wish the rest of the Camden public schools would build on their foundation instead of going downhill. They should consider becoming Focus Schools and put Camden on the map. Fairview Elem. is offering the right start.

Fairview Elementary School
1 Robin St, Camden, AR  71701
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top