Carlisle High School 3

Posted August 06, 2010
I went to this school for 2 years. This school has extremely nice kids. Anyone could fit in here. The football is reallllly big and everybody goes to the Friday night games. The academics are not the best, but there are a lot of really smart kids. The teachers just read out of textbooks and they dont really do "hands-on activities". I give this school 3 stars because of the nice kids and the football. Carlisle is the definition of a small southern town.

Carlisle High School 1

Posted May 25, 2010
It seems that here the sports take over the learning environment. Most of the teachers give up because of this and just give students class work that they turn in with minimum to no teaching involved. Class discussions are extremely rare.

Carlisle High School 1

Posted August 22, 2009

Carlisle High School 4

Posted May 13, 2009
I graduated from C.H.S., taught there many years, and my children graduated there. My grandchildren are now attending. I found that any child interested in learning could get a good education there. My rating is based on the school I knew. Hope it is still true today. I'm disappointed to see so few ratings for our school.

Carlisle High School 5

Posted July 16, 2008

Carlisle High School 5

Posted September 30, 2004
- a former student
I faithfully attended and graduated from the Carlisle Public School District, and for a small town school district, it is one of the best.

Carlisle High School
145 Raborn Rd, Carlisle, AR  72024
Last modified Carlisle High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlisle High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top