Cedarville Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2010
I love this school and it's teachers. They are so great with the students. My son has been going there since Kindergarten. He is going in the 4th grade this year. This is the best school for kids to go to.

Cedarville Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2009

Cedarville Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2008
I love this school.I woudn't send my kids any where else. The teachers do as much one on one with each and every student. They treat every kid the same no matter who they are.

Cedarville Elementary School 3

Posted February 28, 2006
Cedarville Elementary is doing better than it has in years, we have a great principal Mr. Baker who actually cares about the kids and their education and not just his pay check. He makes their learning environment fun,and the kids love him. We have some really great teachers also, Mrs. Howard, Mrs Reese, and Mrs. Shelly to name a few that really care about the kids. My daughter learned so much all of their classes. The biggest problem with Cedarville is the snotty kids whose parents do not teach them they should treat everyone with kindness,and they are no better than anyone else. There may be some teachers that need work but overall I think that Cedarville is a good school. I turned out okay and I went their all my life. Just avoid all the cliques and be your own person. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about you.

Cedarville Elementary School
9335 Armer Ln, Cedarville, AR  72932
Last modified Cedarville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedarville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top