Bad
Good

Posted February 12, 2014
This school has so much potential but the administration is too far out of touch. There are some great teachers on campus but the supt. And principal have an agenda that prevents positive outcomes. There is a huge drug problem that has been allowed to grow out of control. There is no incentive to excellent and school spirit is nonexistent. If you can go to a nearby school like Alma. Get there asap.

Posted January 25, 2014
This school has uneducated, unqualified math teachers. None of them have an educational math certified degree. Instead they entered the nontraditional program, which allows anyone with a bachelors in anything to start teaching your child. So the children are their guinea pigs, experimental until they take a few weekend classes & take a state test to get "certified." Anyone in the NT program is not allowed to have graduated from an accredited educational program. Shocking, I know! I couldn't believe it, until my daughter had a horrible math teacher & I researched it. Any school district that accepts nontraditionals has not studied the failure rate of the program!

Posted March 11, 2010
I have a two children attending Cedarville. One is in special education. Both have gone to the school their entire school years. I also graduated from Cedarville. I find the teachers and staff exceptional!!!! I wish we had more money in our district to pay some of these teachers who care so much.

Posted August 26, 2009
Great atmoshere friendly and the school is clean the teachers seem to care about your childs welfare

Posted May 12, 2009
Its a great school! the teachers are great! the principle is doing a good job!

Posted April 22, 2008
Very disapointed. Lots of drug use. Not structured. Kids roam halls. Children are not properly discipled according to the offense. Not stiff enough policy of drugs.

Posted November 20, 2007
Cedarville is an amazing school. The teachers care and so do the students. If just enough of the parents cared as well, the school would be so better.

Posted April 17, 2006
I am horrified at what some of these reviews say! Cedarville is an excellent school, I do not even live in this district anymore, however when my son starts kindergarten I will be sending him to Cedarville. They have a wonderful high school principal and great teachers. I called on my high shcool english teacher for advice while I was attending college. I had my ups and downs as a teenager (just as anyone does), but overall I loved attending Cedarville and would recommend it to everyone!

Cedarville High School 2

Posted March 29, 2006
I'm not real happy at this time with quality of education my child is recieving I'm considering changing her to Van Buren or possibly a private school. It is sad when the school district you live in has this effect on the education of my child and I have to relocate my child so I can fell good about my childs future. The real world is tough & with the education from this school my child would not be ready. That makes my job as a parent twice as hard. I'm just glad I know I'm doing my part... & so should you... Befor we let another family down... as far as sports my child was in sports but once again I was diapointed in the quality of that as well.

Cedarville High School 3

Posted February 28, 2006
I went to this school all my life it has its faults like being way to involved in sports and not involved enough in education, but overall it is a good school with some great teachers who care about these kids. And some who don't care at all. I think thats how it is at any school. Our parents need to be more involved in what goes on in the school and then some of this would probably change. We as parents can make a difference if we try. My daughter goes to Cedarville and I feel that she will receive a good education because I as her mother will make sure the teacher is doing there job and I as her parent am doing mine by being sure she is at school daily and her homework is done. Cedarville is not so Bad. I think I turned out Ok.

9530 Pirates Point, Cedarville, AR  72932
Last modified Cedarville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.