Centerton, AR

Centerton Gamble Elementary 1

Posted March 04, 2014
For us, this school was disappointing. The principal was aloof and she didn't seem involved. Years back when we started we had an AMAZING principal but she was moved to another newer school. Then I found out my child was being taught by teaching assistants while teachers taught encore/higher level students. I actually would say my son's teaching assistant was better than his teacher but that isn't the problem. This is not the fault of the teacher but the principal. It is a beautiful facility, great community, and super group of kids. We eventually relocated to another school to feel more welcomed and the results have been amazing. Also parent involvement wasn't the best. I wish I had felt more welcome but now we are happy down the road.

Centerton Gamble Elementary 5

Posted April 03, 2011
This school is the best school. The Teachers Staff and Principal care about your child. I can't put in to words on how much your child will love this school. They make your child feel like they can learn. If a child needs extra help the teachers will make sure they get the help they need. I had to move due to work. My child misses CGE so much. Her new scool cares more about SOL test. In grade school kids should feel happy to learn. At this school your child will learn and have fun while doing it. Keep up the good work CGE!

Centerton Gamble Elementary
1500 Gamble Rd, Centerton, AR  72719
Last modified Centerton Gamble Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerton Gamble Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top