Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

We bought a house in Bentonville instead of Rogers because of the better school system. Guess I should have paid more attention to which exact school we were zoned for and checked into it first. Unfortunately, of all the BPS elementary schools, CGE scores very low. My child is bored and unchallenged. There is an inordinate amount of screen time. They watch TV ALL THE TIME. I've checked with friends who have kids in other schools in the BPS, and their TV viewing is no where near what is going on here. Perhaps if they'd do less sitting students in front of a zombie box and more educational activities, they'd score higher. Disappointing.

My daughter has just started going to this school and had an issue with a bully. The issue was addressed immediately by staff. Every time I've been to the school, the staff is friendly and professional. The campus is beautiful, and I cannot wait for my other children to attend.

Not happy with this school, will be transferring my child to another school. As a parent I didn't feel welcome and also felt as my concerns didn't matter, at times I even felt disrespected.

For us, this school was disappointing. The principal was aloof and she didn't seem involved. Years back when we started we had an AMAZING principal but she was moved to another newer school. Then I found out my child was being taught by teaching assistants while teachers taught encore/higher level students. I actually would say my son's teaching assistant was better than his teacher but that isn't the problem. This is not the fault of the teacher but the principal. It is a beautiful facility, great community, and super group of kids. We eventually relocated to another school to feel more welcomed and the results have been amazing. Also parent involvement wasn't the best. I wish I had felt more welcome but now we are happy down the road.

This school is the best school. The Teachers Staff and Principal care about your child. I can't put in to words on how much your child will love this school. They make your child feel like they can learn. If a child needs extra help the teachers will make sure they get the help they need. I had to move due to work. My child misses CGE so much. Her new scool cares more about SOL test. In grade school kids should feel happy to learn. At this school your child will learn and have fun while doing it. Keep up the good work CGE!

Last modified Centerton Gamble Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.