Posted November 18, 2010
Cross County High School is gone.... it's a shadow of what it once was. No learning is taking place in our classes AT ALL, all they do is goof off every day. It's stupid. Being a student, i see what most parents do not. and this school is going downhill... fast, i'm in my fifth year here, and i've been with this school all along, and i've watched it go from an amazing school where students learned and actually did real WORK, to some stupid place where kids just run around, play games on their computers and do no work whatsoever. my dream was always to graduate from Cross County (next year) but i don't think i'm gonna be doing that. i'm going to a REAL school for my senior year.

Posted March 24, 2009
I think we have a great school would like to see sports program updated like track, pole vaulting and other things that go with field and track ,i think rotc. program should be considered. I also believe our special needs children should be involved in more school activities, but over-all i think our staff is doing a great job. parent james matlock

Posted October 03, 2008
I have tried several times to get help for my child at this school. To my face the teachers say they will help her but as soon as I am gone, my child is struggling again with no help.

Posted September 18, 2008
Cross County is now a 1:1 school. Every student in grades 4-12 have their own Apple laptops. Students in grades K-3 will have their own personal computers. Cross County is committed to educating students through technology for 21st century jobs. Classrooms are incorporating smart boards, CPS systems, temperature probes, and LCD projectors into their instruction. The high school has recently been remodeled and the new elementary school will be open after Christmas Break. By partnering with ASU, Cross County is able bring resident scientists into science classrooms to implement more hands-on activities and labs. General education and special education teachers are working together in co-teaching environments, so that all students can receive a higher quality of education. Students at the high school level have opportunities to enroll in courses such as: Mandarin Chinese, EAST lab, Multimedia App., many pre AP and AP courses, and ACT prep. Test scores are steadily rising.

Cross County High School 5

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
Our school has a very good choice of academic programs and more are being added each year. Our staff is always looking for ways to improve classes. After several years we now have a band again thanks to our music teacher and hard work of our students. Our sports program has also improved over the last three years. We have some of the most supportive parents and students that any district could ask for. We are a small school but everyone knows your child and parent and are always supportive and willing to help so they can have a better education and future. We are a very good school and are working hard to secure the future of our children.

Posted June 01, 2006

Cross County High School
21 County Rd 215, Cherry Valley, AR  72324
Last modified Cross County High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Cross County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.