Clarksville, AR

Clarksville Junior High School 1

Posted August 06, 2012
I am a former student and I wasnt a special needs child but I strugled with my grades and I had chronic memory loss after a heat stroke and I also had ADHD like symptoms after an abuse took place in my life and the staff made it very hard on me some would igore me some were cruel in my opinion. I was bullied by other students, and ridiculed when I reported it. My children will never attend this school. It is a very cliche institution.

Clarksville Junior High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Clarksville School facility has a passion for teaching our children and in return our children have a passion for learning

Clarksville Junior High School 1

Posted May 20, 2009
The parent who posted on May 1, 2007 was exactly right about don't send an average student to this school. I had the worst experience with this school district along with abuses from the grade school level with my special needs child. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 08, 2009
I believe the entire staff works hard to make each student a better student and person. My child is a high maintenance student with ADHD. I have seen improvement in him each of the 3 years he has been here. I beleive this is a turning point for him. THANKS TO ALL!

Clarksville Junior High School 5

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted November 18, 2007
The security is WAY over the top! There are camras EVERYWHERE watching your every move. The teachers are really nice, and the band is awesome...but Lamar is better because they take the time out of evrything to help you. & they're just awesome like that!!!

Clarksville Junior High School 3

Posted November 09, 2007
The teachers seem to know what they are doing most of the time. My child is on the honer roll so I believe that the teachers must teach reasonably well. Thank God for them!

Clarksville Junior High School 3

Posted May 01, 2007
My children have both gone thru the Junior High and I thank God every day that is over. The majority of the teachers will not take time for the 'average' to 'struggling' students. If your child is 'Honor Roll' material, by all means send your child there. However, if your child is a B/C or student with any type of learning difficulties, forget it. The majority of the teachers don't want to have to do anything extra for those students

Posted March 22, 2006
This is a pretty god school - demanding, dedicated teachers, strong curriculum, good test scores, nice facilities. My kids are students here, and I am pleased with the educational experiences they are having.

Posted March 21, 2006
My experiences, and I am a parent of a student in this school, is exactly opposite of the *comments* posted above. Good course of study, strong test scores, demanding teachers - all adds up to a very strong school. Well done.

Clarksville Junior High School
1801 Clark Rd, Clarksville, AR  72830
Last modified Clarksville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarksville Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top