Bad
Good

Concord High School 2

Posted April 17, 2009
I think that the quality of education at Concord High School is definitely sub par. I actually moved away as a teenager to get a better education. I don't think I would have gotten into the college I am attending had I graduated from this institution. Great people, not so great academics.

Concord High School 5

Posted December 04, 2008
I recently graduated from this High School and I loved every minute of my time there. i would highly reccomend it to anyone!

Concord High School

Posted December 02, 2007
I went to school and my children attend concord and I love this school. Everyone here is family

Concord High School 5

Posted April 01, 2005
Concord High School is the best school of 7 schools I have attended. It not only offers great programs, the teacher and students interact, and the students at concord make you feel welcome.

Concord High School 4

Posted December 05, 2004
Concord is a great school. You have very good one on one contact with the teachers and I believe it helps you learn more. It is a very small community so you know every one and it's easy to get along at this school. Overall Concord is a good school to go to.

Concord High School
10920 Heber Springs North, Concord, AR  72523
Last modified Concord High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.