Conway, AR

Vilonia Primary School 3

Posted February 07, 2014
This school district deals poorly with Adhd, and other dev disabled children either they are untrained or unwilling. Medication is the order and any disruption is met with expultion and calling police. If you want a bake sale or a kindergarten concert they have plenty of time and volunteers . not so much for "difficult" children it would seem.

Posted September 22, 2008
I was on the PTO Board and I substituted there and still would if not for my own business I have. I really enjoy the school and the Principal and Vice Principal are wonderful. They also have a great PTO who does many things for the school, staff, and most importantly the students.

Posted April 08, 2008
My children love Vilonia Primary. I substitute at Vilonia Primary and Middle School, the students and teachers are great!!!

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted May 31, 2005

Posted October 13, 2004
Vilonia Primary is a fantastic school! The Parent/Staff relationship is open and welcome. The education my children have received is top notch.

Vilonia Primary School
4 Bane Ln, Conway, AR  72032
(501) 796-2018
Last modified Vilonia Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vilonia Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top