Conway, AR

Posted January 02, 2010

St Joseph School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
I come from a local Conway family who has been here since the start of St. Joseph. The quality of education that I have recieved has been above and beyond average. I love the family-like atmosphere, as well as the faith aspect of our school. Christ is the center of everything we do. I love being able to worship and pray openly without fear or embarassment. The teachers are excellent and personal. I feel like they real care about the students as individuals. Not only do they teach us the ways of their craft, they also teach us about life. I love that they care about making us well-rounded individuals with strong morals and values, instead of just focusing on their area of expertise. They are willing to do anything to make sure you understand the material. This school is by far one of the best in Arkansas.

Posted July 23, 2008
I love this school. I've gone here since I was in kindergarten and it is amazing. It has very good technology too.

Posted July 16, 2008
I have been very pleased with the education my son has received at St. Joseph. We are Catholic but that isn't the reason I chose this school. It's well worth what you pay for the attention they receive from the teachers and principals and the quality of education. The students are a great group of kids!

Posted February 04, 2008
Excellent in every aspect. We are not Catholic, but the education children receive at St. Joe is much better than what our child received in a public school. I guess the old saying that you get what you pay for is true and our money is well spent.

St Joseph School