Bad
Good

Posted April 05, 2015
I won't lie if I had to say that I was scared about sending my child to TJE because of bad things I'vw heard about the school! But I am absolutely pleased with everything, my daughter is doing great and the teachers are amazing (they really care about these kids) they go beyond of what they should to help them! I have seen such an amazing inprovement on my daughter! I have nothing but the best to say about TJE - awesome school!

Posted July 18, 2014
We LOVE TJE. My daughter, who failed the first grade at another school due to lack of confidence and a teacher with horrid communication skills, has gone from a first grade reading level to a third grade reading level!!!! And she is exceeding expectations in all of her other subjects as well. What really gets me though is the confidence she has now. I could not be any more proud of her OR TJE!!!!!

Theodore Jones Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2014
We moved back to Arkansas after being in Shreveport for 3 years. Theodore Jones is a terrible school...from the education down to the faculty. They treated my son terribly. There are so many things that I could post here. But, just know I DO NOT recommend this school.

Theodore Jones Elementary School 2

Posted December 14, 2011
We moved here from Pulaski County School District which supposedly wasn't very good. I would do anything to move my children back. I am very disappointed by the Conway Public Schools. They treat the kids like prisoners and yell at them constantly. The children aren't allowed to play with the opposite sex. Academically, this school is behind the school my kids came from. The school is poorly staffed and there is an overall feeling of confusion. The office staff has even admitted that the school is minimally staffed. Don't move to Conway for the schools...Big Disappointment!

Posted July 15, 2008
I have been associated with Theodore Jones for many years. I adored this school! Wonderful, good Christian people, that worked hard daily to give the children the best education. I had a daughter that attended there. I have to say, of all the schools, I have been associated with--the staff here is by far the best!

Posted March 26, 2008
Wow! I was very impressed by the teachers and staff at this school. The teachers were very caring and spent extra time making sure that my child needs were met. The administration was on top of things when I called and I appreciate them taking the time to meet with me since I was new to Conway.

Posted September 13, 2007
Wonderful school. Very friendly teachers who are always willing to go the extra mile for you child. I have 2 daughters enrolled here.

Posted June 27, 2007
We love Theodore JOnes Elementary. My children have had great teachers in each grade. The teachers are caring and work many hours after school. I have gone up there to get homework and they are still there. I think teachers are overworked and many parents do not seem to appreciate all they do. These teachers go out of their way to help these childre. I did notice many parents at this school seem to be absent from the PTO and when the school needs help. The parents should get out and support their school better. The principals were great too.

Theodore Jones Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2007
I was very dissappointed in this school. The Principals were pleasant, however, the teachers we experienced appeared overloaded with spending their time with behavioral management of other students. The PTO participation was very poor. This school needed more learning and activities equipment and additional support staff. Maybe after additional resources, children and staff can gain greater learning experiences in a less stressful environment.

1800 Freyaldenhoven Ln, Conway, AR  72032
Last modified Theodore Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.