Conway, AR
Students enrolled: 1,235

Conway High West 4

Posted July 01, 2011
I am a student currently attending Conway High school and I believe that the school system is great! The schools are actually in pretty good shape and they are also currently building a new, three-story high school! Conway High West has a wide variety of classes and also offers AP classes for students that want to be challenged. In my opinion, Conway High West is a pretty good school :)

Conway High West 4

Posted January 16, 2011
Conway public schools are not as bad as people are claiming them to be granted some of the building were old that does that have to do with the curriculum. i know several people who have graduated from conway schools who lead successful lives. teachers will help students but the student must be willing to help.

Posted May 20, 2009
As a student at Conway High School i couldnt ask for a better situation. The school goes above and beyond to offer classes to people of every preference. The teachers are courteous and genuinely want to help the students. So dont be hatin.

Posted December 24, 2007
I attended Conway Public schools from 7th grade on through graduation. It's not a great school by any means. The buildings are old and falling apart but you bet there athelic buildings are top-notch in the state! They spend way to much money on funding sports than anything else, the books are old and falling apart and in the old 9-10 building the ceilings would crumble in the rain. The admins are to caught up in the sports programs to pay attention to the rest of the students. I refuse to send my kids to any Conway public school.

Conway High West 3

Posted January 01, 2006
I went to Conway High School and I know for a fact that it is not a very good school. they offer a lot of classes to choose from, yet the teachers do not help out the children...even when they ask for help. Conway is more of a sport school than an acidemic school!

Conway High West 5

Posted September 20, 2004
All three of my kids have gone to Conway High School. I also graduated from this school when I was younger. My daughter and son have graduated from this school, and my youngest daughter is attending there now. The teachers are always pushing students to challenge themselves and work hard even though it is difficult. The teachers at Conway High are always willing to put in extra effort to help the student. Many know Conway has one of the best educational programs in the state.

Conway High West 3

Posted July 07, 2004
My high school student entered Conway High from a Christian school in another city. The expectation of the teachers was much lower than we were accustomed to. AP classes were similar to regular classes at our former school. The computer class was required for two periods and the instruction time was pitiful. There was a lot of 'free time' with assignments completed and because the teacher didn't want to grade anything else, assignments were limited. Of course, the students love this and do not complain. We also noticed that it was permissible to passionately kiss and fondle in the hallways.

2300 Prince St, Conway, AR  72034
Last modified Conway High West is a Public school that serves grades 11-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conway High West Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top