Conway, AR

Posted October 03, 2007
BCMS is a wonderful school! This is my son's third year -- 6th, 7th and now 8th. The administration and teachers are caring and dedicated to student achievement. The athletic program is tops as well. My child's health problems have been handled with dignity and concern. We are glad to be part of the BCMS family!

Bob Courtway Middle School 2

Posted November 12, 2006
If you have a child with special needs, the level of encouraged parental involvement is non-exisistent. It's incredibly difficult dealing with people who have absolutely no clue and refuse to change--for which is all to the detriment of the student. The student is the one who pays the price for the school's continued arrogance and lack of knowledge.

Posted October 08, 2006
My daughter absolutely loves this school. I had my concerns about putting her back in public school. She was in homeschool for the 6th grade. The school has been wonderful in helping her with whatever she needs. We both look forward to the rest of the school year.

Posted January 05, 2006
I am a parent of a 7th grader at BCMS. It is the very best school in Conway. The principal is wonderful! My daughter is getting better grades than she has ever gotten. The teachers are wonderful and helpful! I can't say enough about the quality of this wonderful school.

Posted November 14, 2005
This is my first year as a Bob Courtway parent, and I love the involvment the teachers and administration give. Any problem I have had, they have reponded quickly and addressed and quickly found a solution. After being a parent from Ida Burns (the best, in my opinion) elementary school, I was worried of my sons special needs, but Bob Courtway made him feel very comfortable and he looks forward to attening every day!

Posted April 07, 2005
- a administrator
We are the top middle school in Conway and in the process of becoming more effective in our teaching methods for better student learning outcome.

Posted February 03, 2004

Bob Courtway Middle School
1200 Bob Courtway Dr, Conway, AR  72032
Last modified Bob Courtway Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bob Courtway Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top