Bad
Good

If you are part of the "in" crowd, your child will be fine. Otherwise, good luck....

great school my daughter is starting her second year and I couldn't be happier with the education she is receiving.

We had our kids in private school-thinking it would be a better education. We found out as long as you're paying tuition they will always make good grades. We put both kids in Conway Public Schools, JLM & now Conway East. It was the best thing we could have done. The teachers are great and for the most part the high schoolers are too! Since there is so much more parent involvement you get more out of the child!

I love my child's K teacher - she is wonderful. The administration however is not accessible. I feel so disconnected to what my child is doing in school, because parents are discouraged from stopping by and observing. I was also very disturbed by the fact that a movie about gun accidents was shown to my Kindergartener where a child accidentally shot another child. My child came home very upset about it and I didn't know how to talk about it because the school had not forewarned me that they would be introducing this topic. Overall I think the administration is lazy. They really don't like it if you ask too many questions or make any requests. They just want you to drop your kid off out front and pick them up and back and leave them alone.

All 3 of my kids went to JLM. I am a teacher in another district, and I highly reccommend this school. The administration is fair and consistent. The teachers are loving and dedicated. My kids are in the top 10% in the nation on testing, and they are all teenagers now. My oldest son was offered an appointment at the Coast Gaurd Academy and also received the Governor's Scholarship, and graduated 12th in his class of over 500 students. I attribute my kids study habits and love of learning to JLM and thier fine faculty and staff. It is a shame that all kids don't get the opportunity to learn in such a fine educational environment. Deborah Jones, MEd

Last modified Julia Lee Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.