Julia Lee Moore Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2014
If you are part of the "in" crowd, your child will be fine. Otherwise, good luck....

Posted August 22, 2013
great school my daughter is starting her second year and I couldn't be happier with the education she is receiving.

Julia Lee Moore Elementary School 0

Posted December 04, 2008
We had our kids in private school-thinking it would be a better education. We found out as long as you're paying tuition they will always make good grades. We put both kids in Conway Public Schools, JLM & now Conway East. It was the best thing we could have done. The teachers are great and for the most part the high schoolers are too! Since there is so much more parent involvement you get more out of the child!

Julia Lee Moore Elementary School 3

Posted November 16, 2007
I love my child's K teacher - she is wonderful. The administration however is not accessible. I feel so disconnected to what my child is doing in school, because parents are discouraged from stopping by and observing. I was also very disturbed by the fact that a movie about gun accidents was shown to my Kindergartener where a child accidentally shot another child. My child came home very upset about it and I didn't know how to talk about it because the school had not forewarned me that they would be introducing this topic. Overall I think the administration is lazy. They really don't like it if you ask too many questions or make any requests. They just want you to drop your kid off out front and pick them up and back and leave them alone.

Posted December 04, 2006
All 3 of my kids went to JLM. I am a teacher in another district, and I highly reccommend this school. The administration is fair and consistent. The teachers are loving and dedicated. My kids are in the top 10% in the nation on testing, and they are all teenagers now. My oldest son was offered an appointment at the Coast Gaurd Academy and also received the Governor's Scholarship, and graduated 12th in his class of over 500 students. I attribute my kids study habits and love of learning to JLM and thier fine faculty and staff. It is a shame that all kids don't get the opportunity to learn in such a fine educational environment. Deborah Jones, MEd

Posted December 28, 2005
- a former student
I went to Julia Lee Moore Elem. for 6 yrs. & I can say that it's an EXCELLENT school with WONDERFUL teachers who care about their students.It has high test scores & the teachers prepare the students well for the tests & the next year. They set high standards and goals, and the work is a bit challenging, but they make it SO much fun. The parents are very involved & there are many activities to particpate in. Its changed a little since I was last there but I still hear its a great school & I wish I could go back! I would highly recommend inrolling your children in this school:I've had nothing but good experiances & fun memories.

Julia Lee Moore Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2004

Posted August 31, 2004

Julia Lee Moore Elementary School
1301 Country Club Rd, Conway, AR  72034
Last modified Julia Lee Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Julia Lee Moore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top