1 star

Ray/Phyllis Simon Intermediate School 1

Posted April 10, 2014
This school was horrible. Had issues with my child being bullied and nothing was done. The school would just blow it off. My daughter was struggling with her school work so after half a school year we listed our home on the market and moved to Greenbrier. Wonderful schools in Greenbrier. The teacher and staff care and my daughter went from struggling to an A/B student. If you are considering Conway Schools Conway area to move I would say go to Vilonia or Greenbrier your child will get a much better education than Conway could ever consider offering. If could have given this school a negative rating I would have.

Ray/Phyllis Simon Intermediate School
1601 Siebenmorgan Rd, Conway, AR  72032
Last modified Ray/Phyllis Simon Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ray/Phyllis Simon Intermediate School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top