Des Arc, AR

Des Arc Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2010
I went to school here and my children went to school up until we had to move to Little Rock. We loved Des Arc, the teachers are great and they care about the kids. Yes they had some administration probs, but they have since moved on. I do not like Little Rock schools, my kids level of education has gone way down since we had to leave Des Arc. As the old saying goes 'You don't know what you got till it's gone'

Des Arc Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2007

Des Arc Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2007
Des Arc has always been a small town school with small town values and ways of dealing with the students. I am an alumni of the school and currently have a child in the school system and am very disappointed with the new administration and the way the manner in which they are running this school. We have recently seen an administration that does not properly back their teachers or the involved parents of the school. Our children deserve the small town values Des Arc has always possessed.

Des Arc Elementary School
2100 Hickory St, Des Arc, AR  72040
Last modified Des Arc Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Des Arc Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top