Donaldson, AR

Posted May 21, 2009
Ouachita was recognized as a 'Top Ten School' for the 2007-2008 school year and showed signs of much progress, receiving several other awards along with significant growth. In 2008-2009, Ouachita High School was awarded a bronze medal in the U.S. News and World Report s second annual list of America s Best High Schools by demonstrating commendable performance on state tests, including those students who are severely economically disadvantaged. In addition, Ouachita School District was the recipient of the A Award from The Arkansas Policy Foundation. Furthermore, the school administration began an EAST program and added 2 more distance learning labs this year, proving that students and their success are the focus at Ouachita Schools. I can't wait to see what top rate improvements Ouachita Schools will make in 2009-2010!

Posted May 19, 2009
Ouachita is a wonderful school with a very caring and qualified faculty from cafeteria personnel to teachers aides to classroom teachers and on to administration. My children have loved being at Ouachita! My husband and I, as well as our children have been involved in many extracurricular activities; both athletic and academic. 2 of our children have now graduated from Ouachita and we have a 3rd that is in the high school. All of them have earned college credit through the school and are getting a head start toward their careers! In addition, our children have scored well on state-mandated, standardized tests and have done well in college after high school. Furthermore, the schools' overall test scores are high and continue to improve as many awards indicate! OSD earns 5 stars!

Posted April 12, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009
Nationally recognized as one of the best high schools in the America by U.S. News and World Report as well as one of the Top Ten Schools in Arkansas as ranked by the Arkansas Policy Foundation for two consecutive years, Ouachita scores well above par in the area of excellence. School staff are able to individualize instruction because of class size. They also know what students future plans are in order to better prepare them for tomorrow. Ouachita High School scores 5 stars.

Posted August 28, 2008
I go to Ouachita High School and I have goneto school here since I was in Pre-K which was 11 years ago and I would never even think about going to another school. I think this is the best school a child could ever go to. the teachers are so caring and alot of the parents are involved. I play basketball for the junior girls. I have a new coach and i like him alot he teaches us alot. I am in FCA it is alot of fun. If you are looking for a small scoll for your child to go to seriously give Ouachita High School a chance, you'll love it here. Sincerely your student Madison Alston

Ouachita High School 2

Posted October 16, 2007

Ouachita High School 1

Posted July 30, 2007
- a staff

Ouachita High School 1

Posted July 24, 2007
This school was once a model school with a model principal. However, when she left for another position, things went down hill fast. Specifically, Ouachita's outstanding teaching staff has dwindled down to nearly all new teachers. Students and learning, once high priorities, have become after thoughts. Unfortunately, like most of the once good staff, my children have found themselves in another district. I cannot in good conscience recommend this school district, as I once was able to do.

Ouachita High School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
Once a very decent school, with highly qualified teachers, good materials, and a well supported teaching staff, this school has gone down hill fast. With the promotion of each of my children, from grade to grade, things have gone sour at Ouachita.

Ouachita High School 4

Posted February 28, 2005

Ouachita High School
258 School House Rd, Donaldson, AR  71941
Last modified Ouachita High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ouachita High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top