El Dorado, AR

Posted July 16, 2013
Hugh Goodwin by far exceeded my expectations. I was nervous about sending my oldest to Kindegarten. Everyone made the transition so easy. My daughter absolutely loved her class. She loves this school so much that she didn't want to be out for the summer:) I would recommend this school to anyone. All staff are knowledgable and friendly. The principal really cares for all the students.

Posted September 05, 2012
Couldn't be happier with my daughter's education at Hugh Goodwin. Great environment. Great Staff. Great Principal. I would recommend this school to all parents. Fast as well as slow learners are equally challenged. Keep up the good work Mrs. Reed!

Posted February 05, 2012
Hugh Goodwin school is a great school! Teachers are very friendly, caring, and helpful. Principal is great as well. Everyone works together for the best education of the kids. It is a great atmosphere and a great positive school.

Posted November 28, 2011
My grandchildren love this school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. There is so much learning going on every day in everything they undertake. Keep up the great work Hugh Goodwin!

Posted February 25, 2010
My child started Hugh Goodwin this year and we both LOVE it. It has a great environment for learning and some of the best teachers in the state. My child was struggling in school until we got to Hugh Goodwin and the teachers took notice and gave her the much needed help she wasn't getting from her previuos school. Hugh Goodwin is all about their students. Excellent school...Highly recommend!!

Hugh Goodwin Elementary School 0

Posted November 24, 2009
This school is great! They are always so friendly when I visit. The teachers have extremely high expetations. The 'ARTS' that are taught are exceptional! My child would not get this type of education anywhere else...

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted July 28, 2008
This is a really great school with emphasis on academics, the arts and literature. I wish it was K-6th grade. My child loves this school and the staff. They really care about your kids.

Posted August 27, 2007
The Best Place in Union county to get your child off to a great academic start.! (-; Mrs.Campbell Thankyou, Murphry Oil

Hugh Goodwin Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2005
I have a kindergartener at Hugh Goodwin. Now that is an Academy for the Arts, I have been most impressed by the way the teachers work to involve the community in projects such as painted furniture auctions, musicals, and as artists in residence. During the year, there are photographers, poets, storytellers, sculptors, and other artists who come in to work with the students. The best part is...it all ties to the Arkansas state standards. I am very happy with this school.

Hugh Goodwin Elementary School
201 East Fifth St, El Dorado, AR  71730
Last modified Hugh Goodwin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hugh Goodwin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top