5-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

GREAT school . This school provides great 1:1 of technology! Also Washignton provides GREAT teachers and good art! I recomend sending your child!

Washington Middle School is a wonderful school with excellent teachers. My granddaughter is having a great experience at this school.

I have 5th grade student at Washington. I have been very impressed with this school. Do they have problems? Of course. Do all schools have problems? Of course. (even Parkers Chapel). Keep up the good work WMS.

I went to this school for 2 or 3 days. I have to say this was the worst school I've ever been to in my whole entire life. But know i'm in a wonderful school, (parkers chapel!) and know Im also in seventh grade, so obviously I went there in sixth, and its was unsatisfactory!! my mom wasnt happy, and she was so ticked off she just couldnt stand it, neither could my father. They took me out of that school so fast they took the nail polish off my feet!! So I do not and will never ever recommend this school to anyone!! Its like a mini prsion for kids!! Its a really bad experience! Those kids there are so ghetto its just ashame,Im talking about the white and black kids!! Its terrible!! I hate Washington Middle!!

I was very concerned about sending my son to WMS. Changing classes and the size of the school was bigger than Northwest Elementary. Boy was I wrong! We are having the best academic year we have ever had. He likes school, he is taking Spanish, has had art and a computer class. One of the teachers has formed an after school Guitar Club. This year the school formed accelerated Math/Science and English/Reading classes. He has the same teacher for two periods and works on extra stuff in each class. He is definitely not bored this year. And he enjoys the challenge. We haven't had any discipline issues or administration problems.

My child went to Yocum as well, however he has thoroughly enjoyed Washington Middle School. He enjoys the teachers, the administration, and the programs that are available. Washington Middle School is a great place!

Last modified Washington Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.