Emerson Elementary School 0

Posted June 27, 2008
I feel totally satisfied sending my children to Emerson Schools. The staff appears qulified to teach to any grade level, and do an excellent job of it. Also I like the communication we had this last school year using the homework logs. I can send messages daily and get responses daily from my childs teacher. Great place to educate a child.

Emerson Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2008
The staff and teachers are very much in control. Their curriculum is second to none. These kids are very lucky to have such caring teachers. Keep up the good work.

Emerson Elementary School
508 West Main, Emerson, AR  71740
Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top