Bad
Good

Posted December 18, 2008
My kids are having a great year. Every year more parents are getting involved. Our scores on the benchmark tests have soared over the last couple of years. Other than a great school, my sons football and baseball teams only lost one game between both sports last year. Things are looking up in England. Good job teachers and administration!!!!

Posted December 17, 2007
I have a 12 year old daughter in this school ,who loves it very much

England Elementary School 4

Posted December 31, 2005
My two children started England Ele. last year. So far they both have had excellent experiences. I wish they had more programs, such as teaching Spanish in the Elementary grades. I think the experience at EES depends upon which teacher you have. And I feel that the more involved the parents are in the child's education, the better it will be. I'm not impressed with the music program at all. But, all in all, I would give the school good marks.

England Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2005
My two daughters that attend England Elementary do enjoy their school. I am glad that they are happy with their learning environment. I do wish that the school would pick the 'Watch Me Shine' awards program back up. It was a really good program that gave alot of their students alot of self confidence in their schoolwork efforts.

Posted September 29, 2004
I am a parent of a sixth-grader at England Middle School. He absolutely loves it! He's having such a great year. His teachers are top-notch. He actually looks forward to going to school. I'm so glad we came to England.

England Elementary School 2

Posted April 13, 2004
school funding is low therefore the school is suffering...the senior teachers care and do the best they can under those conditions...my children are 5th generation to attend here, and 2004 will be our last year in this school district

England Elementary School
400 East Dewitt St, England, AR  72046
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. (501) 842-2041
Last modified England Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.