Posted December 18, 2013
It's a great school. The education is good and the students have fun. The teachers and students make real bonds & are welcomed into the school like family or great friends. Any old student who happens to drop by, even if it's just business, is always hugged by the teachers and greeted happily. They love their students & their students love them. The teachers like to be just who they are & teach the way they want to teach. They'll be funny, they'll be awkward. They aren't formal with their students, which develops bonds easily. There's no physical bullying and the students are brought up in an environment to where their natural instinct is to look out for each other and care about one another. They're all very close and new students are even overly welcomed as the teachers help them find their way and students practically flock to the new kids just to talk and get to know them. It's their way of saying welcome and it's rather sweet. This school is not only great educational wise, but it does the most important thing of all, it develops great character and makes great people. This is what a real school should be. -Recent Student

Mt. Vernon/Enola Elementary School 0

Posted January 13, 2008
If you are looking for the best elementary for your children I would put the MVE school up against any others.

Posted April 19, 2007

Posted November 30, 2004
My children started their school careers out at mve and i could not be happier! in fact, i would not have it any other way. I have two boys (2nd grade and kindergarden) both began in the preschool and has received an excellent education every step of the way. The staff of mve (teachers, resource, speech, administrators, everyone) care about my children and my children care about them. The children get very individual attention and are not lumped together, 'sink or swim' every teacher i have encountered thus far has bent over backward to work with me and my children for the good of my kids. Bravo! to the staff of mve. They are what schools should be.

Posted August 27, 2004
I have a child in the preschool program and one in Kindergarten and I couldn't be happier. I am new to the area and dodn't know many people around here, but the staff at Enola Elementary School have been absolutely wonderful. I can see a true concern and care for my children buy everyone that we have encountered. My kids love this school and they look forward to going everyday. Ms. Kay McArthur and Ms. Susie Webb have gone above and beyond my expectations. They truly care about my kids. They are not just a student or a number to those ladies. That kind of care and leadership is what makes a great teacher! This staff also goes out of thier way to keep the parents involved. I feel this is also an important quality.

Mt. Vernon/Enola Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2004
All staff demonstrate a true care for the students. However,some go above and beyond. For example, the first year my son attended MVE HS the AG instructor went out of his way to make my son become an active [member] of the school

Mt. Vernon/Enola Elementary School
17 Mt Vernon Rd, Enola, AR  72047
Last modified Mt. Vernon/Enola Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Vernon/Enola Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top